• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DVC Points All Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Do you still have points to rent? We need 44 points to use at Boardwalk Villas. We would need you to make reservation for us at BWV for a studio from April 25-April 29 2005. Please e-mail me at CDC1159@aol.com.

Thanks,

Claudia

Gary K. D. said:
I have points available at all of the DVC Resorts inside Disney World as well as Vero Beach in ample quantity to handle just about any request. Take advantage of the 11 month home resort priority reservation preference and get your first choice of dates, room and Resort. docdds@aol.com :wizard:

I would like to stay at one of the DVC resorts for only two nights - March 30 and March 31. I have never rented points before, but this sounds like a great way to stay on the grounds! Please advise as to availability as well. Thanks!
My e-mail address is jpushpak1@yahoo.com

I need 379 points for a grand villa at saratoga springs 11-29 thru 12-03. Have never used this board before so we are new to this. Let me know if you can help me.

Hi! Do you have 282 pts. left for 2 bedroom Wilderness or Boardwalk or Beach Club for week of 10/29 to 11/5? And how much are your points? We aren't DVC members so you'd have to do the booking. Thank you!! :)

Hi I am looking for 70 points for a studio at VWL, BCV, or BWV from Sunday night, March 26th thru Thurs. night, March 30. Do you still have points left, and is there availability during these times? Please let me know as soon as possible. thanks so much.

Erika.

Please let me know if you have points left. I am looking for a 2bdrm arrival April 30th leaving May 4th . My resort preference is as follows.

1. Wilderness Villas
2. boardwalk Villas
3. Beachclub villas
4. Old key west
5. Saratoga Springs resort.

Thank you
Brian

hi were members of the lodge, looking to rent points for sister in law 5 nights in a one bedroom in the begining of nov. please send info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter