• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Points for rent- BLT/VGF March UY 269 available at $16 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I would like to proceed! For some reason I am unable to message you. Can you try messaging me?
Hello! You will need to post on the test board 10 times before you can receive and send PM’s

Hello. I would potentially be interested in poly or boardwalk March 4-7?

Hello! Poly is available for standard and Lakeview

78 points or 92, please let me know if you would like to proceed. Thanks!

Interested in POLY, BLT, AKL, or GF for 11/24-11/28. Party of 4.
Hello! Unfortunately your dates are not available right now at the VGF or BLT. They do have availability at AKL but you would need to find an owner with those two resorts as they have the home field advantage at this time.

Yes, I would like to proceed! For some reason I am unable to message you. Can you try messaging me?
I also went ahead and grabbed the room for you. Just PM when you can all your details. Hope to hear from you soon!

dvcvacations is showing the BWV as fully available for those dates. Please let me know ASAP as looking for something right away.

dvcvacations is showing the BWV as fully available for those dates. Please let me know ASAP as looking for something right away.
I am looking live and it was not available

Good morning! What do you show for AKL 1 or 2 br for June 18-21?
Good Morning! Akl 1 bedroom 94 points Kadani village or Jambo house availability at both.

Good Morning! Akl 1 bedroom 94 points Kadani village or Jambo house availability at both.
In truth I am flexible as to where we stay, but from what I see AKL is the least expensive. If you show a standard or value one bedroom elsewhere, I am open to it

Any 2br available for 2/15-2/19? 3 adults and 5 kids. Looking to book asap

Last edited:
In truth I am flexible as to where we stay, but from what I see AKL is the least expensive. If you show a standard or value one bedroom elsewhere, I am open to it

That’s actually the cheapest for the 1 bedrooms. The rest the points almost double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter