DVC Points for rent- BLT/VGF March UY 269 available at $16 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have enough points to cover, and can you tell me if available, either Beach Club or Boardwalk for June 13-17, either studio or 1 bedroom?

Good Morning! Akl 1 bedroom 94 points Kadani village or Jambo house availability at both.
Our kids now want to bring friends, so of course we would need more space. What about a two bedroom lockoff for the first four guests, and an additional studio for the 19 y/o's? June 18-21. All as standard or as value of a view as possible.

Do you have enough points to cover, and can you tell me if available, either Beach Club or Boardwalk for June 13-17, either studio or 1 bedroom?
Good Morning! The only availability showing for your dates are Poly at 92 points, AKV 72 both are studios. No availability for 1 bedrooms

Our kids now want to bring friends, so of course we would need more space. What about a two bedroom lockoff for the first four guests, and an additional studio for the 19 y/o's? June 18-21. All as standard or as value of a view as possible.
Unfortunately, your dates are no longer available. I’ll look later to see if the availability is released at a later time.

Good Morning! I currently have 269 points available for rent. These points can be used anywhere at 7 month mark but have home resort advantages at 11 month mark for VGF and BLT.

If interested, please list the following information.

Resort desired
Amount of occupants
Dates of travel - Firm or flexible ( list optional dates if first choice are not available)
View( standard, lake ect)

Payment will be required via Zelle once reservations have been confirmed and acquired.

I do utilize a rental contract and have previously rented on the DIS over several years.

I will also provide you with information to look me up on the OCC to verify my membership.

Thanks for your consideration of renting my points!

Hello I am looking to rent points at grand Floridian for January 2022 for a two bedroom. If possible I’d have the points transferred to my dvc account and make the reservations myself. I am getting married at wedding pavilion and staying at Floridian would be much more convenient then my home at poly. If you are interested, how many points do you still currently have at Floridian? Thanks

Hello I am looking to rent points at grand Floridian for January 2022 for a two bedroom. If possible I’d have the points transferred to my dvc account and make the reservations myself. I am getting married at wedding pavilion and staying at Floridian would be much more convenient then my home at poly. If you are interested, how many points do you still currently have at Floridian? Thanks
I have 150 VGF points and When my use year starts in March, I will be able to use 200 more. I have already done one transfer for this use year so i’m not able to transfer until my next use year. Congrats to you! That sounds lovely. Before they tore down the land to make the Poly Villa’s, Sunset Point was a beautiful place to marry and go for quiet time.

I have 150 VGF points and When my use year starts in March, I will be able to use 200 more. I have already done one transfer for this use year so i’m not able to transfer until my next use year. Congrats to you! That sounds lovely. Before they tore down the land to make the Poly Villa’s, Sunset Point was a beautiful place to marry and go for quiet time.

Thanks for the fast response and the congrats. Let’s just make it easy and disregard the point transfer. I’ll just rent normally. I’d be interested in a three night stay, two bedroom standard view January 20-23, 2022. I know we are a few days out from when you could book at the 11 month window.

Hi! Looking for Bat Lake Tower for 3 people (2 adults, 1 child) arriving on Sunday, February 28 for 3 nights departing on Wednesday, March 3.

Hello is there availability for 2 bedroom at grand Floridian for 1-20-2021 to 1-23-2021 standard view

Hi there, would you be able to check availability January 15-17. VGF Studio, standard view. 2 adults, 3 children. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter