Dvc rental alternatives?

Raven01

Proud Momma to DD
Any suggestions for alternatives for renting DVC points?

Trying to follow the board rules on advertisements. I’m a first time renter, so I prefer a reputable company versus a private arrangement.

Thanks!

We just rented through David’s and were very happy about the whole process. It was $18 per point because we paid the $1 extra per point for the “home resort premium” before the 7 month date.

I can’t say enough about their customer service. They were very accommodating even incorporating changes we wanted after they had booked the room!

The only nerve wracking thing is to pay the full boat (I keep comparing the price we paid and the rack rate and that instantly assuages any fears!) that far in advance of our trip and that we cannot cancel. But we are firm in our dates so that’s not a concern for us.

We used David's (as a seller) and were very happy with them. The big advantage of going with a private seller vs a company is price, and the advantage of going with a company over private is security. They asked for a lot of information before they would list my reservation, and that's probably something you could do yourself as a renter, though you'd have to know what information to ask for.

used Davids and then Timeshare store, timeshare was much better ans seamless

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter