DVC slap bracelets

As a grown woman who is about to turn 40, this seems like a cheap gift. But the 90s kid inside of me REALLY wants one. Think they will still have some by the winter? šŸ«¤
The DVC guide I spoke with last Wednesday told me theyā€™re going to do a series of little things like the slider, slap bracelet, etc. throughout. The phrase he used was small gifts to ā€œsurprise and delight the membersā€. This makes me think itā€™ll change and something new will be introduced in a few months. But who knows :)

The DVC guide I spoke with last Wednesday told me theyā€™re going to do a series of little things like the slider, slap bracelet, etc. throughout. The phrase he used was small gifts to ā€œsurprise and delight the membersā€. This makes me think itā€™ll change and something new will be introduced in a few months. But who knows :)

In that case, who wants to snag me a slap bracelet before they're all gone? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Are the gifts only for blue card holders?

Long shot but does anybody know if there are any places still giving out slap bracelets?

I think they stopped giving them out because they were not up to Disney standards or something. Unless they produce/come out with better ones, they won't be around.

Long shot but does anybody know if there are any places still giving out slap bracelets?
I was told the other day that they stopped giving them out because several people got badly cut by them. They were really cheaply made & dangerous.

I was told the other day that they stopped giving them out because several people got badly cut by them. They were really cheaply made & dangerous.
Damn, thats too bad. I donā€™t actually use them as bracelets but as an ear holder on ny backpack but shoot I hope they have a better one later on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter