DXDP first time at WDW

if you read the entire thread it will - they are sharing with another family so it works out to 5 credits per person for the whole trip.
I didn’t think you could share dining plan credits. Thought everyone in the room had to be on the same plan. Am I wrong?

I didn’t think you could share dining plan credits. Thought everyone in the room had to be on the same plan. Am I wrong?
I don't know if the rules have changed because I haven't followed since last time I was on DxDDP but last time I was, you could use your credits to buy dinner for others.

They are all going to be in one room and will be traveling with another party in their own room and have enough credits to do 5 meals for all of them.

I don't know if the rules have changed because I haven't followed since last time I was on DxDDP but last time I was, you could use your credits to buy dinner for others.

They are all going to be in one room and will be traveling with another party in their own room and have enough credits to do 5 meals for all of them.
Works for me. Thanks for the clarification

DXDP works really well when you do a Breakfast/Lunch 1 credit location and a Signature Dinner 2 credit location. Otherwise I find it to just be too much food. You can use your snacks to supplement the Breakfast/Lunch that you didn't get. All in all it is still a tremendous amount of food but at least you will get to taste the signature dining without "paying" the signature prices.

DXDP works really well when you do a Breakfast/Lunch 1 credit location and a Signature Dinner 2 credit location. Otherwise I find it to just be too much food. You can use your snacks to supplement the Breakfast/Lunch that you didn't get. All in all it is still a tremendous amount of food but at least you will get to taste the signature dining without "paying" the signature prices.
Yeah, we thought about doing the plan next May and still might but I’m not sure we’d want to eat a table service breakfast each morning. Also thinking about trying to do a couple of DAH and might not want a dinner reservation those nights

Even with sharing I’ve been nervous about the volume of food. But I’m told this is not like Disneyland and we won’t want to spend the time to go back to our hotel daily like we do at DL

Even with sharing I’ve been nervous about the volume of food. But I’m told this is not like Disneyland and we won’t want to spend the time to go back to our hotel daily like we do at DL
Not like Disneyland how? I’d absolutely recommend taking a midday break and returning to your resort for some pool/down time

Hi guys this is my families first trip to Disney Christmas week. I am curious what do you do for dinner? The meal plan seems as if every restaurant is 2 table points. We usually do the meal plan but I'm so confused. HELP !!

Not like Disneyland how? I’d absolutely recommend taking a midday break and returning to your resort for some pool/down time
Just that it takes so much time to travel to and from the hotel. Maybe we still will especially since we are staying in awesome places.

IMHO the Deluxe plan requires far too much eating for a WDW vacation. WDW is primarily rides and attractions. A good meal at the end of the day is must but the Deluxe plan isn't necessary to get that. Of course that is just my opinion. :)

Hi guys this is my families first trip to Disney Christmas week. I am curious what do you do for dinner? The meal plan seems as if every restaurant is 2 table points. We usually do the meal plan but I'm so confused. HELP !!

There are some 2 credit restaurants, but there are also lots of 1 credit ones. Only the "Signature" restaurants and dinner shows are 2 credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter