Dynamic Pricing, yay!!!!!!

Keep telling yourself that like a good little shopper. The only reason for it is to make money. Disney loves charging more for teachers than any other profession, since they raise the price when they can go.
Charging more during a lunch time is to make more money. They don't want less business because it's busy. They want more.
Yes, it is all about putting the screws to teachers. LOL. That isn't their goal and you know it.

I see it now,

Boma-
7:30 a.m.- $65.00
8:30 a.m.- $60.00
9:30 a.m.- $55.00
10:30 a.m.- $50.00

Except on Saturdays, $5 more.
I'm sure the 10:30 people are happy they're paying $15 less than the 7:30 folks, and the 7:30 people are delighted they get the first spot of the day.

Where do you find the different prices for Boma? that lists the different times and prices?

Everyone who can, will. Airlines, hotels, theme parks, rideshare, food delivery apps, and online shopping do it already. I could even argue that department stores constantly having sales is a form of dynamic pricing. I know that Kohls sends me better coupons when it's been a while since I shopped there.

As always, vote with your wallet.

I do eat very little now. Probably less in the future. Don't need to eat any of it at all. Wait till it hits Walmart, Publix and ERs. 🤪
Hospitals have been doing this for decades. They bill the full retail price, negotiate with the insurance company, and set it at what they'll pay plus copay.

Hospitals have been doing this for decades. They bill the full retail price, negotiate with the insurance company, and set it at what they'll pay plus copay.
So they couldn't raise the prices on new moms with deliveries on full moon nights? I'm trying to find some type of humor in this, but sadly I'm coming up short.

Personally, I would gladly pay double to cut the crowds down by a third. Disney would make even more money, and I would have even more fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter