Eachtraí le aintín Nay - Seachtain Pádraig 2015

The upgrade sounds lovely!!!:cloud9:

Hope everything is all ready for your trip! I loved your luggage tags and all the little gifts and special magical bits!pixiedust: Not long now!:)
Awwh thank you! Wait til you see the autograph books! Although I cannot take any credit for them!
Just repacking at the minute. It makes me frazzled trying to plan outfits for the week! The glowtini's are in sight though so it's all good!x

So! I've just been adjusting the kids autograph books as there was a change of accommodation after I'd ordered them! (That does seem to be a reoccurring theme for me!)
Anyway here they are!
2015-03-03 22.22.03.jpg

And

2015-03-03 22.22.59.jpg

I love them! The lady who makes them is fantastic. If anyone wants her details, just pop me a PM.

We got a little news on the passport debacle and the office has received everything and given an estimated issue date of the 11th so Elaine just has to contact them to figure out collection. I won't say phew until it's in her hand!
Now I'm back to sorting clothes!
Thanks for reading along

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 12 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Passport should be here Friday and today marks the last of our double digits! :yay::yay:

Just have to print the documents and pack my clothes :-)

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 10 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

This time next week we will be on the bus to the hotel for our overnight before we fly :drive:

Excited for you Kizzy. :cool1:
Thanks Anne! I can't actually believe we'll be there so soon!
Feeling good though because I've got everything done bar my packing. Most of the loose ends are tied up so I can relax this week. We'll kind of. I've 3 exams! But not too worried at the minute! How are January plans coming along?x

Good morning everyone :wave:
I am just finishing up my spreadsheets and day plans. Excitement is sky high! There wont be any packing today as I've hurt my shoulder and it is aching but it has a week to come right so its no big deal. We waved off my Mam and Dad last night as they are off to Spain for the week. It was a present from the 6 of us for Christmas and they are due to land about now and this time next week we will be on the runaway about to depart for CDG :yay:
I'm pretty happy with myself as everything bar my packing is done and I'm looking forward to relaxing this week. I've got a couple of exams this week in college and sadly this Friday will be my final week in work experience. I've loved every second and I'm certain I've found my dream job. So I just have to figure out if I need more study but exciting times ahead.

Here is what my final to do list looks like

• Print boarding cards - Saturday morning
  • Pack - Wednesday at the latest
  • Dye hair - Monday
I love how tiny this is now!!
Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday :flower1:

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 7 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

not long now:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: I love autograph books bet you cant wait to use them

not long now:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: I love autograph books bet you cant wait to use them
Ooh we need to get pens! Must stick that on the list! Thank you! I love them. I'm never normally this far through the organising this early so it's great to be able to relax a bit. When is your next trip?

we don't have a trip planned to dlp at the moment but were going to wdw in April so were in planning mode for that haha

we don't have a trip planned to dlp at the moment but were going to wdw in April so were in planning mode for that haha
Oh wow. That's down the line at some stage for us. I'm keen to do a med cruise next year so I'm hoping WDW in a couple of years. Where are you staying?

I'm sure you would love WDW even though its a lot bigger than dlp it still as magical if not more!!! We are staying at port Orleans French quarter we love it there!!! A cruise is not something I've ever really fancied but if I did one I think it would have to be a Disney one hahaha we are hoping to go back to Disney paris in the next few years we last went in 2013 so haven't seen any of the new stuff I they've added recently

I'm sure you would love WDW even though its a lot bigger than dlp it still as magical if not more!!! We are staying at port Orleans French quarter we love it there!!! A cruise is not something I've ever really fancied but if I did one I think it would have to be a Disney one hahaha we are hoping to go back to Disney paris in the next few years we last went in 2013 so haven't seen any of the new stuff I they've added recently
I would totally recommend spring time. It's such a trip time to visit and the floral additions are beautiful.
I had been looking at a Disney cruise but I'm a poor student at the minute so bar a lottery win, it's a long way off in the future!
PO just looks amazing! I love the idea of that whole southern feel and everyone recommends POFQ. How long are you staying for?

Whenever I do go to WDW in Definiteky staying at Port Orleans! Isn't that sad, we've no plans to go for a good few years at least but I already know where I'm staying! :rotfl2:

Kizzy I don't know how you're so calm! not having packed would be stressing me out!!!

Whenever I do go to WDW in Definiteky staying at Port Orleans! Isn't that sad, we've no plans to go for a good few years at least but I already know where I'm staying! :rotfl2:

Kizzy I don't know how you're so calm! not having packed would be stressing me out!!!
Lol. I am zen :hippie:

Hah! See if this lasts! Today I'm tackling my roots (and no doubt the window sill/bathroom floor will get a few splashes)
Tomorrow I've a short exam and spreadsheet class - such excitement :crazy2: oh and ill get James' hair cut
Wednesday I'm going to see my sisters and pack
Thursday I've a long day in college, another exam and I'm baking for work experience
Friday is my last day in work experience :sad1:
and we leave Saturday so no time to stress
I'm going to be dressed like a bum this week but I know all my clothes are washed so no panic

PO looks so lush. I cannot wait to visit, whenever we make it. And I have to try s Dole Whip!

We had two arrivals this morning :dogdance:

Elaines passport :yay:
and
our DtD badges :yay:

2015-03-09 13.10.01.jpg

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 6 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Thanks Anne! I can't actually believe we'll be there so soon!
Feeling good though because I've got everything done bar my packing. Most of the loose ends are tied up so I can relax this week. We'll kind of. I've 3 exams! But not too worried at the minute! How are January plans coming along?x

Hi Kizzy - brilliant news about the passport and like your tiny to-do list - just enough to keep you excited. Best of luck for the exams this week too.

Apart from booking our flights and Ezyshuttle transfers I've done no January trip planning. I'm up to my eyes in planning for my California trip at the minute - I go 2 weeks today. I have a 3 day trip to the Anaheim parks planned and another 3 day trip to San Francisco. Those trips are my personal time - the rest of the 3 weeks will be spent with family and friends out there.

The week will fly in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter