Eachtraí le aintín Nay - Seachtain Pádraig 2015

I would totally recommend spring time. It's such a trip time to visit and the floral additions are beautiful.
I had been looking at a Disney cruise but I'm a poor student at the minute so bar a lottery win, it's a long way off in the future!
PO just looks amazing! I love the idea of that whole southern feel and everyone recommends POFQ. How long are you staying for?
we love it there its the only resort we've stayed at and I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else its quite small but has a really nice pool and is quite close to all of the Disney parks. we are going for 2 weeks it over the Easter holidays we have been twice before at that time of year it not too hot or hurricane season so its a perfect time for us!
really pleased the passport turned up in time you can get really excited now only a few more sleeps left to go.

Last edited:
Hi Kizzy - brilliant news about the passport and like your tiny to-do list - just enough to keep you excited. Best of luck for the exams this week too.

Apart from booking our flights and Ezyshuttle transfers I've done no January trip planning. I'm up to my eyes in planning for my California trip at the minute - I go 2 weeks today. I have a 3 day trip to the Anaheim parks planned and another 3 day trip to San Francisco. Those trips are my personal time - the rest of the 3 weeks will be spent with family and friends out there.

The week will fly in.

Oh god that exam! We haven't covered half of it! I'm gonna read over the questions tonight and write answers but learn them tomorrow. After a jog. I need a good run to knock off all the cobwebs.

Oh wow that sounds amazing!! You must be so excited. Would love to hear all about it when you get home xx

we love it there its the only resort we've stayed at and I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else its quite small but has a really nice pool and is quite close to all of the Disney parks. we are going for 2 weeks it over the Easter holidays we have been twice before at that time of year it not too hot or hurricane season so its a perfect time for us!
really pleased the passport turned up in time you can get really excited now only a few more sleeps left to go.
I think the lady in the passport office deserves a pay rise! She fast tracked it through.
My sisters off work sick all week! She's got a tummy bug and a chest infection btt it's a blessing in disguise - she works too hard and at least now she's forced to rest. Better this week than next week at DLP. I just hope she's ok for the holiday.

Sounds like the perfect time to visit. I'll definitely be avoiding the heat of summer time. I'm no good for hot weather. Do you stay purely onsite or take time to do things outside WDW?

oh thank god the passport arrived! now you can be totally zen!
And I've piled loads of clothes into the suitcase to be edited down on Wednesday. Just need to figure when I get James' hair cut. Bit tight time wise during the week so I might Google what the Pavilions has on offer in the line of hairdressers or barber shops. His hair is wild!
Not feeling so zen at the minute! There's dye everywhere including my ears & forehead :eek:

Hair dyed and 1st exam done and dusted. I had James with the doctor today and he has a slight ear infection so he's gotten medicine and will hopefully be 100% for Sunday. And my fantastic daughter did her best run ever today at an athletics meet. So proud :teeth:

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 5 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

I think the lady in the passport office deserves a pay rise! She fast tracked it through.
My sisters off work sick all week! She's got a tummy bug and a chest infection btt it's a blessing in disguise - she works too hard and at least now she's forced to rest. Better this week than next week at DLP. I just hope she's ok for the holiday.

Sounds like the perfect time to visit. I'll definitely be avoiding the heat of summer time. I'm no good for hot weather. Do you stay purely onsite or take time to do things outside WDW?
Hope shes a lot better soon. And james ears are ok. the lst time we went to wdw we stayed completely in Disney this tim we are planning to go to a shopping mall on one day but we don't have a car so we will be using the bus to get there.

Hope shes a lot better soon. And james ears are ok. the lst time we went to wdw we stayed completely in Disney this tim we are planning to go to a shopping mall on one day but we don't have a car so we will be using the bus to get there.
We will be the same. I'm a liability on home turf behind the wheel! Let loose on the opposite side of the road could be mayhem!
James was in good form this evening so hopefully he's turned a corner. And Elaines doing much better too. I'm popping up to see her in the morning

Just thought I'd pop by and say Hi. I'm going to go back and read the PTR in the hope I pick up some useful info for my trip. Thanks for taking the time to share and I hope there will be a TR ;) You must be excited! it's nearly here!!

Just thought I'd pop by and say Hi. I'm going to go back and read the PTR in the hope I pick up some useful info for my trip. Thanks for taking the time to share and I hope there will be a TR ;) You must be excited! it's nearly here!!
Awh thank you! The more the merrier!
There will most certainly be a TR! Notebook is packed to ensure I don't miss a single detail :-)
When are you off?

So under Dee's orders ;) my bags are noe packed bar my make up and hair stuff. I just need to charge the kids DSs and print those boarding cards. I've booked a table for TGI Friday's, gotten James an antibiotic and a hair appointment for him in Dublin as we haven't a minute in the meantime. I'm ready for it to be Saturday already so we can set out!!

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 4 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

So guess who's chillaxing in the Premier Inn!
Officially on hols!
Weeeeell
kinda!

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 1 Final Sleep :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Hope you enjoyed your cocktails at TGIs! Have a fab time. looking forward to hearing all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter