early entry

Sammi the Chihuahua

Earning My Ears
We just got back a couple weeks ago from our first trip to Universal. I want to thank everone for their help with all of my questions.
We got our tickets from Dreams Unlimited. We arrived early with our Mears service and we thought we would at least try to see if we could get in with our tickets. They looked at our tickets and let us in early with the resort guests! We walked on Forbidden Journey 3 times in a row. It was awesome.

I debated going with Dreams Unlimited based on the rumor of getting in early. But it seemed like there was not official acknowledgment on it. I also read some bad reviews on the return bus situation. So I am curiuos, what did you pay for the ticket / transport and what did you think of the service?

I debated going with Dreams Unlimited based on the rumor of getting in early. But it seemed like there was not official acknowledgment on it. I also read some bad reviews on the return bus situation. So I am curiuos, what did you pay for the ticket / transport and what did you think of the service?

We didn't have any problems on the return bus back. We were the last ones on the bus. They made around 3 stops before our resort.

Our van ride to Universal was a little scary. The driver was filling our our return ticket forms while driving. He dropped his pen and opened his door to reach it during a green light. We made it there in one piece.

I don't remember what we paid for the ticket w/transfer. It was cheaper than buying directly from Universal and booking a Mears ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter