Early morning trans. from CBR

rusty

Earning My Ears
We will be going to a breakfast at the Grand Floridian and I am trying to decide on the best transportation. I heard that the hotels only give you a three hour pass so that you can park at the hotel the entire day. Can I take a bus from the CBR to the TTC and then a monorail to the GF? Or, do the buses only go to the parks. In that case I would have to go to the MK and then hop on a monorail to the GF. I want to avoid having to drive my car back and forth between the hotels and then on the bus back to the MK. My PS is at 850 and the park opens at 900 that morning. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Sorry, there won't be buses from CBR to the TTC or to GF. However, beginning at about 7:00 there will buses to MK. During the 7 a.m. hour they will be "Character Breakfast" buses. At about 8:00 they switch over to the regular MK buses. You could take either of these early buses to MK, then take the resort monorail to the GF.

Or you could simply take a taxi straight to the GF and avoid the hassle. It will cost you about $15.

Buses from CBR only go to the parks, so the monorail from MK is the way to go. The buses start running an hour before the parks open so you should get to GF in plenty of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter