EasyWDW / notfrosty Josh / obituary

So sad. His blog entries brought me a lot of happiness. I knew he had some medical issues before his last entry in February and I hoped against the obvious that the long time without a new entry probably meant bad news. Hate this news for his friends and family and I will miss the small enjoyment his writing always brought to my day

So sad. I loved reading Josh”s blogs. They were great. He was so witty and funny. And his crowd calendars! They were the best. So terribly sad. My condolences to his family.

Best Disney writer ever. I loved how he took the time to review my touring plans and give me specific feedback. My last Disney Trip went off without a hitch due to his advice. He was one of a kind and a master of his craft. Condolences to his friends and family.

I absolutely loved his sense of humour and his site and posts were my go to when planning trips. This is such sad news. Condolences to his family and friends.

anyone know what happened? I was reading his tweeter feed, and few weeks ago he posted this

It seems he had a major health problem, bounced back, but then could not catch up with the time lost. He says covid lockdown took a toll on his mental health as well. It is so sad, please check on your loved ones, make sure they are loved and that they know they can count on you for anything. RIP Josh

I am so sad to hear this, I loved his blog, especially the very detailed Food & Wine Festival posts. I totally based my choices on his recommendations. Rest "easy" Josh. :littleangel:

Last edited:
I am so sad to hear this, I loved his posts, especially the very detailed Food & Wine Festival posts. I totally based my choices on his recommendations. Rest "easy" Josh. :littleangel:

Oh yes, his Food & Wine reviews were the best and made for a great planning guide. The reviews were so funny too! Josh will be so greatly missed.

anyone know what happened? I was reading his tweeter feed, and few weeks ago he posted this

It seems he had a major health problem, bounced back, but then could not catch up with the time lost. He says covid lockdown took a toll on his mental health as well. It is so sad, please check on your loved ones, make sure they are loved and that they know they can count on you for anything. RIP Josh
The only thing I've seen thus far is it was sudden.

Met him a couple of times in our WDW travels. He could actually make me laugh out loud with his writings. Great photographer as well. Rest in peace and condolences to his family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter