Eating at Sea World

SandrA9810

DIS Veteran
Maybe the mods can sticky this topic. As of right now, these are current menus and prices of all the Counter Services. (minus Seafire Inn, as I always pass by it when it's closed for the Luau).

Spice mill
steak burger - 8.59
tavern w/ cheese 8.99
grilled chicken 8.59
chicken ceaser salad 8.59
spice mill club 7.99
veggie chili 8.79
garden gurger 8.29

Kids meal - chicken tenders or hot dog 7.29

Voyagers
chicken 1/4 8.99 1/2 9.99
spare ribs - s 9.99 L 11.99
baby back - half 11.99 full 14.99
spare ribs 3 and 1/4 chicken 10.99
sampler chicken, ribs and beef brisket 13.89
turkey on wheat sandwhich 8.99

Kids meal - rib(1), hot dog, mac and cheese, chicken tenders 7.29

Sea Port Pizza
cheese 5.99
pep 6.29

Kids meal - cheese, pep, or chicken tenders 7.29
(the kids meal is half a personal size pizza)

Island Eats
chili cheese dog 7.69
hot dog 5.99
ultimate nacho platter 6.69

Antartic Market
Buffalo chicken sandwich 7.59
BBQ pulled pork 7.99
chili con carne in bread bowl 8.79
roast beef (cold) 7.99
italian wrap 7.49
turkey sandwich 7.99

Kids meal - hot dog, garden salad, turkey sandwich 7.29

mango joe's
Fajitas -
-chicken 8.59
-steak 8.89
-combo 8.59
-salad 8.59

fried chicken platter 8.99
southwest chicken wrap 8.29
veggie wrap 7.99
every one's favorite - turkey on baguette 8.99

It really does, after two pass throughs at a line will pay for itself. And the fact that you can get snacks like fruit and desserts that are outragously priced, makes it totally worthwhile. I mean, I bought a pint of strawberries at the supermarket for 1.25$, but they charge like 3$ for an itty bitty cup, 4$ if you want it in the cute itsy bitsy shamu bowl.

Although I do suggest getting a refillable mug. Because they won't tell you to toss it before going into certain areas/shows.

Thanks for posting this! We're going to SeaWorld on Saturday, so this is perfect.

Uh oh, don't forget the Terrace! (I think that's the name...over by the horse stable). We ate there yesterday for the first time and it was wonderful. Here's the items I remember:

hand-carved turkey sandwich
hand-carved beef sandwich
club sandwich
chicken ceasar salad
beef stew in bread bowl

Desserts ranged from strawberries and whipped cream to chocolate pudding to carrot cake. The main side item for the sandwiches was potato salad. The turkey sandwich was very yummy.

that's right. Thanks. I haven't really been to the stables lately since all but a couple of horses are there, and they're not the Bud horses. I know the list still needs a bit of work. Maybe i'll add some snack/beer prices.

This is great information. Would it be possible to have it marked which places are on the meal plan and I believe a few items from acceptable restaurants are not even included. Do the meals come with a drink or is that additional as well (I assuem it is). I am trying to figure out if it would be worth it for us to do the meal plan or not. We will be doing a full day and the park doesn't close until 8:00. It is in October on the weekend, so I understand that there is usually trick or treating in the evening. The group includes myself, my Mom, niece 12, DD7. I assume that my niece will be considered an adult.

Most of the quick service are part of the meal plan and a few of the snack locations (like outside manta) allow you to get food too. Drinks are included, and I've never noticed anything off the menus stating they were excluded from the meal plan. well except beer. You can pick up fruit, salads, deserts, entrees, pretty much anything with the wrist band. Of course i'd double check when you get it before picking stuff up.
I just suggest grabbing a souvie cup because you can take that into anyplace that doesn't allow drinks. Not saying to drink it while inside, just so you don't have to throw out a fresh cup because you want to go see the sharks.

Oh I didn't think any of the snack places accepted the wrist band. I thought that I had read somewhere that one of the rib meals wasn't included.

Maybe i'll add some snack/beer prices.
Just don't add any photos of the baked goods...that darned bakery is my downfall! The one at Busch is even better (or should I saw worse, LOL).

I hate that the Clydesdales are gone. We were told the Percherons might not be around for too much longer either...hope they keep 'em as it's just not SeaWorld without draft horses.

From the website concerning the meal deal -

Participating Restaurants include: Voyager’s Smokehouse (Excludes Baby Back Ribs), Spice Mill, Terrace Café, Mango Joe’s, Seaport Pizza, Seafire Inn.

Also, the choice of items is limited as follows -

Purchase the All Day Dining Deal and Receive a Wristband to enjoy All You Care To Eat and Drink All Day at our participating restaurants. Get up to 1 entrée platter, 1 additional side item, and 1 Fountain Soft Drink, Iced Tea OR 20 oz Aquafina each time through the line.

•Not valid with any souvenir products with the exception of Kid’s Meals.

Break even for me at best. Doubt I could eat $30 worth of counter service food. If I did, I would need a wheel chair the rest of the day.

We just got back and did the Dining Plan - it was awesome - great food and great value. We definitely got our money's worth. We were actually surprised how few people were actually doing the Dining plan. Our day at SeaWorld was our best eating day of our entire vacation. We will always do the dining plan at SeaWorld because it is such a great value.

It was awesome to be able to stop for a snack of Strawberries and Cookies and Milk for the kids. We figured that each adult meal with a drink and dessert to cost about $17 if paying OOP and child meal to be $8 and each snack time be around $12. We ate both lunch and supper at park and stopped for snacks twice. It would have cost $74 for me and my son if paying OOP - we paid $45 for the Dining plan - huge savings.

I highly recommend the Dining plan for anyone spending the entire day at SeaWorld - it is a very good deal with excellent food.

Kat&Dom : it's a great value for any one visiting. But there's a lot of passholders that go, especially on the weekends. And well it's not that big of a deal to eat before or after going to the park. Only few and far between do I eat at the park, and then it's still only one meal.
I'd love to do the dining plan for one day, just so I can eat at every place.

Is it worth the dining plan at SW for 2 adults/2 kids (10 and 12) if we're planning to go to the luau that evening too .... I'm thinking prob. not since we've got breakfast covered before we get there too .... would appreciate any thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

Rachel

If you're spending money on the Luau... I'd skip the all day dining. Unless you're heavy water drinkers and can't stand the taste of Orlando water (and don't want to lug around bottles for every one). Bottled drinks can wind up costing a pretty penny if you're not careful, but if you like the fountain drinks, just grab a refillable cup and share. It's under 2$ for a refill and it's like a 32oz or maybe bigger cup. A 22oz soda is like 2.69 or something like that.

I think you'll be fine with a good breakfast, and maybe a couple snacks in the middle of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter