Ebates 20% back for Orbitz tickets

My code was on my orbitz site within 5 days of purchase. I logged back in and it was there. Took about 5 days though.

maybe i am confused...is the my magic code only for disneyworld and not disneyland?

Yes, the magic code is simply a way for you to link your tickets that you bought from orbitz to your MB's before picking up the tickets in person. Since, Disney land doesn't use MB's - there wouldn't be a code for them.

Hi-
I am hoping someone who purchased tickets via the ebates Orbitz deal might have an answer for me...

I purchased (2) 5 day park hoppers (via the Ebates Orbitz deal) for my kids and plan to upgrade the tickets to dvc annual passes (my husband and I already have an annual pass). I am getting ready to book our fastpasses in a few days for our 7 day trip and realized MDE will not book 7 days of fastpasses for my kids because their tickets are only 5 day tickets.

I would like to upgrade their tickets now so they have annual passes (and I can make our fastpass+ for the entire stay), but from what I have read, I can only upgrade their tickets when I arrive. Does anyone know if that is true? Has anyone been able to upgrade to an annual pass BEFORE arriving? It will be a bummer to only have 5 of 7 days worth of fastpass+ booked until we arrive, when the fastpasses we want will be gone...

Thanks for your help!

Hi-
I am hoping someone who purchased tickets via the ebates Orbitz deal might have an answer for me...

I purchased (2) 5 day park hoppers (via the Ebates Orbitz deal) for my kids and plan to upgrade the tickets to dvc annual passes (my husband and I already have an annual pass). I am getting ready to book our fastpasses in a few days for our 7 day trip and realized MDE will not book 7 days of fastpasses for my kids because their tickets are only 5 day tickets.

I would like to upgrade their tickets now so they have annual passes (and I can make our fastpass+ for the entire stay), but from what I have read, I can only upgrade their tickets when I arrive. Does anyone know if that is true? Has anyone been able to upgrade to an annual pass BEFORE arriving? It will be a bummer to only have 5 of 7 days worth of fastpass+ booked until we arrive, when the fastpasses we want will be gone...

Thanks for your help!

I purchased the same tickets and haven't used them yet. But, when we are there last I had other 5 day tickets that I was able to upgrade to AP's. I think the difference if you do it now vs. after using the tickets is that you will not be able to bridge them. Meaning you will only get credit for what you paid for the tickets, if you wait until you use them first you would credit for the current gate price of the 5 day tickets.

Hi-

Thanks for your help!
Ticket upgrades cannot be handled over the phone unless they were purchased as a part of a package and the vacation has not begun yet. But even those tickets cannot be upgraded to APs over the phone. It's a huge drawback for people who want to be able to accomplish what you want to do.

Ticket upgrades cannot be handled over the phone unless they were purchased as a part of a package and the vacation has not begun yet. But even those tickets cannot be upgraded to APs over the phone. It's a huge drawback for people who want to be able to accomplish what you want to do.

I didn't know that! Good information for future reference. This was the first time I ever did an upgrade - so sorry if I passed on wrong information. Since FP was new when we went I didn't have the issue of making all the FP ressies before hand. We plan to renew our AP's for our upcoming trip, but I will keep that in mind for when we do use the 5 day tickets in the future.

Hi- I am hoping someone who purchased tickets via the ebates Orbitz deal might have an answer for me... I purchased (2) 5 day park hoppers (via the Ebates Orbitz deal) for my kids and plan to upgrade the tickets to dvc annual passes (my husband and I already have an annual pass). I am getting ready to book our fastpasses in a few days for our 7 day trip and realized MDE will not book 7 days of fastpasses for my kids because their tickets are only 5 day tickets. I would like to upgrade their tickets now so they have annual passes (and I can make our fastpass+ for the entire stay), but from what I have read, I can only upgrade their tickets when I arrive. Does anyone know if that is true? Has anyone been able to upgrade to an annual pass BEFORE arriving? It will be a bummer to only have 5 of 7 days worth of fastpass+ booked until we arrive, when the fastpasses we want will be gone... Thanks for your help!
Look at it this way: you got the discounted price, plus the pre-increase price, plus the 20% rebate. But you lost the ability to book fp+ for two of your seven days. Was that worth it? It would be to me.

Look at it this way: you got the discounted price, plus the pre-increase price, plus the 20% rebate. But you lost the ability to book fp+ for two of your seven days. Was that worth it? It would be to me.
Yep, that's the way I look at it too.

My heart skipped a beat for a second. I'm eagerly waiting to see if this deal pops back up so I can buy our tickets and character meal vouchers for our trip in April!

Seems like they have been doing a discount (of varying degrees) around Presidents Day last few years.

So hopefully, we are about a month away....

Hoping this offer pops up again. 20% back is such an awesome deal! We now have annual passes, but I would buy extra for that 20% discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter