Ebates?

I love ebates. I signed up years ago and have earned over $1700 in "free" money. I check ebates before I buy anything online.

Make sure you sign up with a referral so you both get even more free money!

I have the plugin on chrome (along with honey and retailmenot for coupon codes). So when I'm on a retail website a little box will pop up on the right hand corner at the top, maybe 2 inch by 1 inch asking if I want to activate their cash back offer.
This makes it easy! My earnings have dropped (most I got was $67 in one check-Disney tix through Cheaptickets, that also had a bonus for spending >$200 on cheaptickets.)
But I also find at times it is better to be able to use a code that won't work with ebates. Even the periodic shopping will make some money-I just got a quarterly check for $9 - heck that buys 1/2 tank of gas for me. Free money is Free money.

I signed up for ebates years ago! best site ever, its free to use so you don't lose anything. The site keeps adding stores, almost all major stores has an ebates discount link. You can also link a credit or debit card to your ebates account, and when you use it at certain stores/restaurants in person, you get some money back. Over the past years, I've received about 900$ back. For Disney GC, I use the ebates link to buy my cards at BJ's, last summer they had 10% cash back on ebates, plus the 5% cash back on discover (+sign up bonus of double cash back) and the BJs discount on the GC alone- with the discounts, I was able to pay off my trip with GCs.

I've done it for years, have about a $600 total since signing up. I always use Evreward before I shop with cash back though, as sometimes Ebates isn't the highest rebate.

We love ebates too. Just got a check for $45 yesterday. It really pays off around Christmas time for online shopping. We have the ebates toolbar installed on our computer so it automatically starts tracking if they support the website you are shopping on. Shows coupons available too.

Love it! I don’t bother with seeing the promos for stores, when I want to buy something I just go to Ebates then link to the store. I’ve been using since 2011 and received a total of $3,800 cash back

I have used ebates for years. Lately, I have found topcashback to have better rates for many of the online stores that I shop at, so it is worth checking several shopping portals before making a purchase.

Does anyone know if you can get cash back on Disney gift cards from Sams Club if I order online for shipping?

I love Ebates, and have earned about $1200 back since I joined in 2008. On a bonus deal with Travelocity I earned 10% back on a Disney Cruise, and Travelocity gave me additional onboard credit.

Does anyone know if you can get cash back on Disney gift cards from Sams Club if I order online for shipping?

Most retailers exclude gift cards from cash back. :sad: Here is the Sam's Club policy from the Ebates website:
"Cash Back is not available on the purchase of Sam's Club Gift Cards or Gift Cards for other retailers."

I have the Ebates button on my tools bar. Anytime I am shopping on a web page that has a cash back offer on Ebates I get a pop up on the page that says for example: you could get 6% cash back at Kohls today. click to activate the 6% cash back. I click and when I am done shopping Ebates will say great you just earn $XX amount back in cash. Have used it since 2014 and have nearly $1000 that I have gotten back. Thanks to the 20% cash back they offered in 2014 on non-expiring Disney tickets bought through Orbits which jump started my saving balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter