EBPC December 9, 2012!!! PART 2

Can't believe it is nearly 5 pm and I haven't packed a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most of you are already there :( Tomorrow can't get here soon enough. Off to pack.

magicmaker1 said:
Can't believe it is nearly 5 pm and I haven't packed a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most of you are already there :( Tomorrow can't get here soon enough. Off to pack.

Yikes. I'm impressed. I thought I waited until the last minute. We are driving down i5. Almost to the grapevine. :)

BethC1952 said:
We made it! We're in our room at the Embassy Suites. We'll see you all tomorrow!

We are at the embassy suites south, or will be when we leave the park and check in.

Here is DW driving. Yup, I Am already being lazy!

20121208_161333.jpg

Sitting in the Hyatt at the Pike waiting for tomorrow morning!! :thumbsup2
Before we left home it felt like time was in fast forward...now that we have made it this far....time has s l o w e d down! LOL

See everyone tomorrow!:banana:

elderfam said:
Before we left home it felt like time was in fast forward...now that we have made it this far....time has s l o w e d down! LOL

That is how it is supposed to be! Now relax and have fun, the hard part is almost over!

Spend the morning at Disneyland. Came back to the room for a nap, now at Millie's for dinner. Then it is back to DL to finish out the night. So far we are loving 'Walt's Park'.

Going a bit crazy...not leaving for 12 more hours...don't think I will sleep much...I am going to be in need of a lot of ice cream to recover!

We are having dinner at wine country trattoria in California Adventure. After this, we are heading back to DL to see candlelight processional and the fireworks. We've had a fun day and will be ready for rest and relaxation on the Wonder!

Met two new potential Dis-ers tonight in the shuttle to supper - and then again on the way home. Fun & Kells from (the Orient) via New York City. Turns out, they've read on the DIS but never posted. Their first Disney cruise was last years EBTA and this will be their second.

Hasta Luego (or Hasta Manana)

We also flew into Long Beach. Staying at Hyatt at the Pike. We are going to head out in the morning and look for wine, etc. I can't believe it's less than 12 hours to get on the Wonder. Sherry:yay::yay:

Hope everyone has made it here safe. Once again it's 3:00 in the morning and I'm going over my to do list. I'm so jealous of those of you that have already begun your vacation. I'm gathering paperwork (passports, rental car and hotel confirmations for Miami and Key West and printing FE list) finishing FE gifts, and my dining room table is filling up with things I still need to pack. We have soccer early tomorrow morning and then back home in the afternoon to organize the house, clean out the refrigerator and finish packing. Who can I talk to about adding another 3 hours to the day? Until then, looks like I'll be pulling another all nighter. Sleep is so over rated. :jumping1: See ya all soon.

Cathy

Hope everyone has made it here safe. Once again it's 3:00 in the morning and I'm going over my to do list. I'm so jealous of those of you that have already begun your vacation. I'm gathering paperwork (passports, rental car and hotel confirmations for Miami and Key West and printing FE list) finishing FE gifts, and my dining room table is filling up with things I still need to pack. We have soccer early tomorrow morning and then back home in the afternoon to organize the house, clean out the refrigerator and finish packing. Who can I talk to about adding another 3 hours to the day? Until then, looks like I'll be pulling another all nighter. Sleep is so over rated. :jumping1: See ya all soon.

Cathy

I can't imagine being so close that you can go to a soccer game before heading out on vacation - I am so jealous. I bet the girls are so excited. I've been trying to keep Brenna busy this weekend to keep her mind off what could have been - she has been very quiet this week and very teary eyed. I know she is so disappointed that we couldn't make the trip. We are looking at the Sept PC cruise, but it just won't be the same.

I hope you guys have a fantastic trip - we will be counting the days til you return and can tell us all about it. Safe travels!

Tammy

Cathy
Another one who couldn't sleep at 3 am! I survive yesterday's madness and I can't imagine doing all you have to do on the same day the ship leaves! We still have to finish packing but that's about it. Thank goodness for your post too - I completely forgot about printing our the FE list until I read your post!:worship:

I can't imagine being so close that you can go to a soccer game before heading out on vacation - I am so jealous. I bet the girls are so excited. I've been trying to keep Brenna busy this weekend to keep her mind off what could have been - she has been very quiet this week and very teary eyed. I know she is so disappointed that we couldn't make the trip. We are looking at the Sept PC cruise, but it just won't be the same.

I hope you guys have a fantastic trip - we will be counting the days til you return and can tell us all about it. Safe travels!

Tammy

Tammy - We will miss you! Hope you at least get to enjoy the goodies Linda will be gathering for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter