edit

Still getting this when logging onto chat: userinfo[userid] > 0) { ?>
?>
I miss chatting with my Dis Pals, please give a little info as to when this problem may possibly be resolved. Thanks a bunch!

Ocean

I get a different problem now. I no longer get the "userinfo[userid] > 0) { ?>" in the window, I now get a blank window popping up. On the bottom of the window, I do see "Done, but with errors on page". So it seems that something was changed, but still not working. :(

Hey PescoBill- I have missed you in the chat room on the cruise site. Your cruise is getting closer isn't it. Tell DW hi......

Alex, I know you guys are working on it, but do you have any idea when it will be up? We cruisers are getting our threads soooo long with things that can be done in chat. We find ourselves all on the boards at the same time and out thread grows pages in minutes.:scared1:

Thank you for all you guys are doing.:love:

Hey guys-
I'm usually in the demo chat room Allison provided (thanks Allie!) if anyone wants to chat, especially this morning; it seems to be quite empty in there. :goodvibes

Ok, seems I'm getting the same error "Username doesn't exist." I don't see anyone on either for the 9pm chat.
How does one get a new UN? It used to be matched with the UN/PW I used here. Is this not true anymore?

Thanks,

I need a chat fix or chat fixed whichever is easier. :)
Still not working. Username doesn't exist and when I try to use guest "guest can't log in now."

We are having major issues with that software. I have some some trial software on the way, should be installing it tomorrow for a test run

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter