*** (edited 12/12) New Board Status- please read before posting new problems! ***

It really sounds like it must be environment related... I've tried it on machines running XP Pro and XP Home, both with IE 6.0. It works great on both machines, and I tried really hard to break it.

Betty, can you check your IE version and tell us what you're running? In IE, click on HELP, then ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER. Give us the version number that will be displayed there.

IE version # is 6.0.2900.2180.xpsm_sp2_rtm.040803-2158 :badpc: :badpc:
Is that what you need. I previewed this message and had the same trouble so I had to type it again. So here it comes un-previewed.

I don't know why but I keep logging out when I am not trying to log out :confused:

Hi-
When I logged on today, I found that my avatar was changed, instead of 165 posts, I have 6, and i have to log on with the username Fappleton24@msn.com.
could you please help me?

Franco56 said:
Hi-
When I logged on today, I found that my avatar was changed, instead of 165 posts, I have 6, and i have to log on with the username Fappleton24@msn.com.
could you please help me?

???

You're logged in as Franco56, and I see 167 posts. Is there a different username you want to use? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter