*** (edited 12/12) New Board Status- please read before posting new problems! ***

KathyTX said:
[*]Preview- Preview works to allow you to see your posting, but does not allow you to preview it again after making changes. Nor does it allow you to actually submit the post when you are done.
The work around is to copy the text you want to post, close out of the new post or reply post screen and start over. In the new New Post or Reply Post screen, paste in the reply but do not preview. Simply post...........
THAT was my problem and I appreciate all that is being done and for the help I found here with this post. .......Now, off to try the solution.....

Bumping up! I really want to tweek my siggy! :::::sigh::::: Maybe I should play with it in Word then cut and paste it when the signitures are fixed.

The 500 character limit in signature code should be gone now.

You should be able to edit signatures containing countdowns now- give it a try if you were having trouble with this!

You should now be able to add your own custom user title under your name. Just go to the User CP, Profile and you'll find it there!

The default user titles are also being updated. "Registered User" was pretty boring. :)

Is anyone still having trouble with the PREVIEW feature?

The problem is described in the first post in this thread. I am not able to recreate the problem on my computer, and would like to know if it still exists.

If you DO have the preview problem, please share what operating system (WinXP, Win2000, Mac, etc.) and what browser (IE, Netscape, Mozilla, other) you are using, so we can determine if the problem is specific to one particular setup...

Kathy, I just tried to post a reply here and previewed the post and still had the same problem you mentioned. So I did a quick response.

Betty, can you walk me through the steps you followed when you created the Preview Problem?

Did you start with the quick reply button, or the Post Reply button? (Never mind, looks like Preview doesn't exist if you start with quick reply...)

Also, can you tell me a little about your computer: PC or Mac? Windows XP, 2000, something different? IE, AOL, Mozilla, Netscape?

Kathy, I went to post reply. I wrote my reply, previewed it, wanted to add or change something, tried to repreview it and could't. I decided to submit it anyway and couldn't. I have an HP computer running Windows XP. I'm not going to preview this post cause I won't be able to send it. :badpc:

I have cable for my internet provider.

Typing is not my forte so I don't like to have to do it more than once. :badpc:

Here's my test reply... and a change to it.

I'm stumped... I followed the same steps exactly, and still can't recreate the problem here. Hmmm... :confused:

testing

Coming back to add that it seems to work okay now for me, did not though for a couple weeks there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter