Email addresses for dissatisfaction

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
I sent an email through the DVC website stating my frustration with the inability to book with transferred points.

Anyone have other email addresses I can share my thoughts with?

This is a well know issue. Has been that way for years.
This is w.a.y down on DVC list of concerns.
The problem isn't that I can't book online with transferred points, been what way for years.

The problem is MS can't book anything with transferred points, instead they are putting a hold on the room and telling people to check in at the front desk. No reservation number to add to MDE.

The problem isn't that I can't book online with transferred points, been what way for years.

The problem is MS can't book anything with transferred points, instead they are putting a hold on the room and telling people to check in at the front desk. No reservation number to add to MDE.

Doesn't that mess with dining and experience reservations?

Doesn't that mess with dining and experience reservations?
Yes, but they said to call to make ADRs which has a different opening time and isn't nearly as convenient. They also can't answer about using phones as keys, morning hours, extended hours or booking ILLs at 7am. Not even sure who to call for an ADR since I don't have a confirmation number or anything. Just the assurance from MS which isn't very reassuring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter