Embellishment Swap 2012- Sign Ups on 9/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG YES please take some of this ribbon I have!!!
I have a ton of everything!!

Sign Ups to start on the afternoon of the 7th- I will start them as I get home from school.
I think option 2 works best- Group by color then buy and bag. So, when we do sign-ups, you will need to tell me the group, color and what embellishment you would like to send in.

I'll start a new thread for sign-ups, so that we can have a surrent one.

Let me know if you guys want to change anything this week.
S :)

I would like more information on how this works, please

Queenie... This is a buy and bag swap- sign up, buy what you sign up for and them send it to me. This is a great way to get embellishments without buying a ton of different colors.

Queenie... This is a buy and bag swap- sign up, buy what you sign up for and them send it to me. This is a great way to get embellishments without buying a ton of different colors.

If I don't have to make anything I'll sign up

Looking for Disney stuff & colors

This is perfect for non-makers....its how we suck you into swapping (mwah-ha-ha!pixiedust:)

I do love a lucky dip group :goodvibes:

Is it time? Sign ups today, right? May I be in the groups for black, brown and white and would you put me down for flowers? Mine will actually be made by me...flowers are kind of my specialty. :)

PLMK

Some of us haven't managed to actually get on the ban wagon:crazy2::rotfl2:

I don't know what I will swap yet. Still not sure how it really works.:confused3

How an embellishment swap works........

1. Sign up for groups
2. For EACH group, decide what you will swap - ribbon, buttons, eyelets etc. - and let your hostess know (via the thread)
3. Buy products in that colour (or raid your stash)
4. Package your stuff - for EACH person (includng yourself!) count /measure the required volume, i.e. so many buttons, so many eyelets - and place in a small bag labeled according to the directions.
5.Put all the little bags in a bigger bag labelled with your details, group no. etc as in the directions.
6. Package up everything (not forgetting a return address label and your $$ for postage) and send to the hostess by the closing date
7.wait........
8. Receive back a lovely bag of stash with individual baggies of different embellies arranged by colour.
9. Optional - stuff everything in with your other stash and forget you've got it:rotfl2:

Does that help at all?:)

I don't know what I will swap yet. Still not sure how it really works.:confused3

Queen2 you already signed up for this! MickeyTeacher opened a new thread for sign-ups...you put down buttons, so post on the other thread with questions you may have.

guess we need to get this thread closed so there isn't anymore confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter