• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

embellishment swap--RECEIVED

PrincessNancy96 said:
Wow! Who would have known!!!! I didnt' even realize that!!

Me either! :earseek: But never fear, I have the embellishments in question done will try to send them out the first of the week!

Thanks, Angie, for searching a little further on this one!!

Tink&Belle's Mom (the uppercase one) :wave:

Sorry I haven't responded yet. Dd and I had our dance recital yesterday so it's been crazy around her for the past few weeks. My stuff went postal on Sat, they told me it would get there around Wed. Thanks!

received some cool brads from fanofthemouse today. i haven't seen some of those before. cool. only a couple more to go and we're ready to swap out and mail.

Mine are on their way as of today. Just hope my DH got the right swap going in the right direction, as he mailed my Character swap stuff at the same time! :teeth:

poohbearlovinmama i have not received your items. perhaps they will be in the mail today. i won't know until about 5:00 tonight when i go home. i will let you know either way. okay

i received cute cute embellishments from Tink&Belle's Mom today. Thanks for the hostess gift. I am just getting into the prima flowers.

Poohbearlovinmama--nothing from you today..I'm sorry.
maybe tomorrow.

okay....received poohbearlovinmama's package. thanks so much for the generous hostess gifts. nice embellishments in this package too girls.

Does it look like we're going to make it by the deadline? :listen:

YES!!!!!! we have received everything. my daughter and i sacked everything up and my wonderful hubby is going to come home from a 12 hour workday tonight and help me to put everything in the mailers and get them all taped up and secured. he is going to take some to the post office tomorrow for me to get them weighed and stamped. so should be on their way by the middle of the week.
thanks to everyone. i will put out posts as they are sent.
have a nice mothers day
angie

twingle3 said:
YES!!!!!! we have received everything. my daughter and i sacked everything up and my wonderful hubby is going to come home from a 12 hour workday tonight and help me to put everything in the mailers and get them all taped up and secured. he is going to take some to the post office tomorrow for me to get them weighed and stamped. so should be on their way by the middle of the week.
thanks to everyone. i will put out posts as they are sent.
have a nice mothers day
angie

GREAT! Thanks for being a great hostess! I'll look for mine late next week.

Shawna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter