• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

embellishment swap--RECEIVED

Woo HOO!!

What an awesome bunch of goodies!!! Thanks to everyone!!! NOW, I just have to find time to use them!!!!!

thanks a bunch!!!! :cheer2:

Hope we do another swap again like this soon!!! :wave:

I'm sure they will be there anyday.. Angie is in IL..and I'm in IN..not much distance between us!! Hoping you'll see your goodies tomorrow!!!! :wizard:

I got mine. They are wonderful I can't wait to use them.

Mine arrived too!

Thank you so much.

Thanks for hosting and I owe you $1.00, sorry.

I received mine today, too, here in Illinois.

I love the variety of embellishments, some of which I have never used!

This was a fun swap, and one I'd love to do again! Thanks so much everyone, and thanks to Twingle3 for hosting!!!!! :sunny:

:cool1: Got my stuff today!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone...especially to Twingle3 for hosting!!!

I got my nice package in the mail today - what great things everyone sent! Thanks to one and all!! :teeth:

:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

Mine arrived yesterday! Way Cool! Thanks everyone! I can't wait to play now!!

Well drat, darn, and foo. No package for me today. I'm starting to worry that my postman has turned scrapbooker... I guess it will be waiting for me when I get back from CKC-Manchester tomorrow.

patchchild said:
Well drat, darn, and foo. No package for me today. I'm starting to worry that my postman has turned scrapbooker... I guess it will be waiting for me when I get back from CKC-Manchester tomorrow.

Have a great trip!!! I hope that postman gives you your package soon..

Mine (or I should say my 2DDs) came today! Thanks everyone for allowing the girls to participate--they are excited to try out some neat new things in their books (and mommy is jealous of the cool stuff).

Thanks, Twingle3!!

Tink&Belle's Mom said:
Mine (or I should say my 2DDs) came today! Thanks everyone for allowing the girls to participate--they are excited to try out some neat new things in their books (and mommy is jealous of the cool stuff).

Thanks, Twingle3!!

Tink&Belle'sMom,
Are the girls in 4-H??? I was wondering if I'd be seeing some items at the Fair in JULY!!! Be on the look out.. DD is doing a scrapbook and you'll see some of our inspiration in my DD's book.. She took some of everyone's ideas and tried to replicate the elements in her book!!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Tink&Belle'sMom,
Are the girls in 4-H??? I was wondering if I'd be seeing some items at the Fair in JULY!!! Be on the look out.. DD is doing a scrapbook and you'll see some of our inspiration in my DD's book.. She took some of everyone's ideas and tried to replicate the elements in her book!!!!

No, they are both finishing out this year in girl scouts. DD12 is planning to become involved in 4-H next year, though. I'd love to see your DD's work sometime! I am always amazed at how ideas are used and interpreted by my girls and nieces.

I'll look for her stuff at the fair! (We have not been to the Co. fair before--I'm looking forward to it!)

My stuff arrived! What a great day for goodies. Thanks to everyone for participating.

Silly husbands. I specifically asked mine "Did I get a big envelope today?" "No." What's buried underneath all his junk on the kitchen table? A big envelope. Sheesh.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to use everything.

Tink&Belle's Mom said:
No, they are both finishing out this year in girl scouts. DD12 is planning to become involved in 4-H next year, though. I'd love to see your DD's work sometime! I am always amazed at how ideas are used and interpreted by my girls and nieces.

I'll look for her stuff at the fair! (We have not been to the Co. fair before--I'm looking forward to it!)

Maybe closer to the fair (it's the last week of July) we can plan to meet up and have lunch or something.. I love their walking tacos!!! It's nice... and we are at the NEW fairgrounds too... yeah!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter