EMH at MK for November, 2019?

marie8461

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a best guess as to what night the evening extra magic hours will occur during the first week of November, 2019.? My stay will occur from Nov. 2-9 and I have to book my dining on May 6. I know that park hours are posted a few days at a time at around the six month mark, but probably not in time for me to view them all before I book my dining. I want to try to plan dining at a monorail hotel on an evening when the MK will be open late. Thanks.

Bad news-rumor is that evening EMH for MK have been eliminated as of Oct 2019. If you look at the schedule that’s been released so far for Oct you’ll see that for the first 2 weeks they are now doing 2 AM EMH and no PM EMH.

That is disappointing. Thanks. The first MVMCP is on the 8th. I didn't think they did morning EMH on party days, but I haven't been in awhile!

Bad news-rumor is that evening EMH for MK have been eliminated as of Oct 2019. If you look at the schedule that’s been released so far for Oct you’ll see that for the first 2 weeks they are now doing 2 AM EMH and no PM EMH.
Oh it hurst to read this. I've been trying to figure out a way to maximize the best use of my park time and see HEA during my November trip (going to MVMCP).

I’m sitting here trying to figure out some plans for my end of September trip and I had thought there was a Tuesday am emh but now it’s not showing up on the calendar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter