Enchanted rose cup

Disneylion

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! Just signed up today and I had a question... Has anyone been to BOG this week and successfully purchased an enchanted rose cup? I am going this weekend with my hubby and daughter to celebrate my birthday and have ADR for BOG for breakfast and was hoping to get a cup for me and one more for my mom as a gift for her. Just curious to know if I will be successful in my endeavor! Thanks in advanced!

Hello everyone! Just signed up today and I had a question... Has anyone been to BOG this week and successfully purchased an enchanted rose cup? I am going this weekend with my hubby and daughter to celebrate my birthday and have ADR for BOG for breakfast and was hoping to get a cup for me and one more for my mom as a gift for her. Just curious to know if I will be successful in my endeavor! Thanks in advanced!

Please post if you are able to get one. I did notice that when I originally pre-ordered about 6 weeks ago, I was able to order a cup. BUT, when I canceled and got a new reservation this past week and tried to pre-order a cup, they were no longer on the pre-order menu. There was another thread on here about how they already ran out a couple of weeks ago - I keep hoping they will have more on site before we go next week. Good luck!

they have been sold out for about a week and the rumor is that they won't be restocked at WDW until June. Demand was much higher than anticipated. I did read they were recently restocked in disneyland though.

People are selling them for $49 and UP on Ebay....I've seen several that have sold over 100 of them! That tells me that the employees are buying them all up

People are selling them for $49 and UP on Ebay....I've seen several that have sold over 100 of them! That tells me that the employees are buying them all up
I saw them on Ebay as well!!! I was surprised to see that they are trying to sell the cups for over 100$ plus 50$+ for shipping!! I understand capitalism. ..but this is just sad (to me). If I don't get one in November, I'll be looking on eBay! :earboy2:

I don't think it's employees. When I ate breakfast there earlier this month, I noticed several tables with multiple cups on them. One lady dining alone had about 10 on her table. At the time, I had no idea they were a thing and was wondering why someone would want to many

I don't think it's employees. When I ate breakfast there earlier this month, I noticed several tables with multiple cups on them. One lady dining alone had about 10 on her table. At the time, I had no idea they were a thing and was wondering why someone would want to many

Oh I don't doubt that one bit...just think about the woman with 10 of them...probably a local...buys 10 of them for $13 each = $130 ish....sells them for at least $49 = $490....that's a nice $360 profit! 2 of those trips and her annual pass is paid for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter