Epcot Flower and Garden Concert Schedule

Alabama Minnie

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when they start posting who will be in this year's F&G Concert? Want to know as soon as possible which weekend to go and make plans for. Thanks!

Thanks, I really am looking for a Guess Who date. Wonder if they have it on facebook yet? They were really good last year.

I'm hoping TBA is good next year as well! Last year sucked for our spring break; the year before we enjoyed The Orchestra (ELO) a ton!

I'm hoping TBA is good next year as well! Last year sucked for our spring break; the year before we enjoyed The Orchestra (ELO) a ton!

They're not yet posted on Steve Soares site but on another thread someone said they'll be there March 4-6.

Thanks DOOM1001, I think it will be the April date since they have it on their site. Glad to know this so we can now start planning. :)

Last edited:
Thanks DOOM1001, I think it will be the April date since they have it on their site. Glad to know this so we can now start planning. :)
The Guess Who is definitely one of the best groups that play the festivals,I've seen them 6-7 times,probably half of those times at Disney.I'll miss them this year since I'm going the following week for the Star Wars races but Blood,Sweat and Tears is good as well and I've only seen them once.

Did anyone see the dates for Bad Company or ELO yet?
*I see ELO is the first concert but no date for Bad Company.

Just saw on wdwent.com that ELO is scheduled for the first weekend (March 4-6). There's still 4 TBA's.
I vented a bit on a thread I started yesterday about the total lack of info./details on F&G when it's only a month away, and zero is listed on Disney's site. All info. that's out there are from unofficial ones, but are very credible.
Anyway, we'll be there the first weekend, and although Jeff Lynne's not in this lineup, I love ELO's music, and I've read that they put on a heck of a show.

how do you see the concerts? Do you need to get in a line and just wait? is there a specific time? When we went to F&G, we got a wristband from the chase lounge,so that was pretty simple....

how do you see the concerts? Do you need to get in a line and just wait? is there a specific time? When we went to F&G, we got a wristband from the chase lounge,so that was pretty simple....
You just show up about the time it is suppose to start and find a seat. If you want a seat down by the stage you need to get there about 30mins before they start. Many times we just walk up and find a very good seat to watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter