• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

jennifer, you can trade nan and me in the illuminations and world showcase groups. i'm not tied to doing world showcase overview and i could easily use reddy's file on the illuminations pages. check with nan and let me know. :goodvibes

not gonna commit to it, but i might do the international castmembers set if i can get these other pages done quickly. :goodvibes

jennifer, you can trade nan and me in the illuminations and world showcase groups. i'm not tied to doing world showcase overview and i could easily use reddy's file on the illuminations pages. check with nan and let me know. :goodvibes

not gonna commit to it, but i might do the international castmembers set if i can get these other pages done quickly. :goodvibes

Just texted Nancy and she is all set to do Illuminations. She's already found papers. She's says thanks for thinking of her though!

Here are my sketches, my layouts will be based loosely on these.

Holiday France

Spaceship Earth

Club Cool

Entrance

Mexico

I still need a Norway sketch..

But I have paper for Morocco already who would have know I could actually use the stacks! Thanks DH for remember where I put those stacks! and the sketch

I already picked my papers for Illuminations w/ the sketch

I have the sketch for Japan Holiday...but I need to figure it out....
I have the sketch for fountains too but need to decide on papers.. I know the just of the colors I want...

I will post sketches on Monday...Norway is toying with my nerves! LOL

Here are my sketches

Future World
12313_zpscdad3686.png

Test Track
103-12x12-SketchSavvy_zps6f3e45c6.jpg

Journey into Imagination
42711_zps82d446a5.jpg

Japan
102809_zps0fc87ecc.jpg

Thanks for the offer :)

Can't wait to see your cast members page ;)

wow you ladies are way too fast for me. I still have the kids swap, MAW and baby pages to do before even looking at this one LOL I can't wait to see what everyone will come up with. so far every pages from MK and AK are awesome. It's going to be a very nice album(s)

Thinking about the holiday group. If you all put your holiday pages in bags 1-9, just non-holiday country and Epcot in the 10th for Annie, and then an 11th bag for Lisa with just holiday pages, there's no need to bag separately.

So, bags 1-9 will have 4 country pages, 4 non-country pages, and 2 holiday pages. Bag 10 will have 4 country pages and 4 non-country pages for Annie. Bag 11 will have 2 holiday country pages for Lisa. Annie will have 10 bags with 4 country pages and 4 non-country pages. Lisa will have 10 bags with 2 country pages. Right? Or am I over-thinking it?

Thinking about the holiday group. If you all put your holiday pages in bags 1-9, just non-holiday country and Epcot in the 10th for Annie, and then an 11th bag for Lisa with just holiday pages, there's no need to bag separately.

So, bags 1-9 will have 4 country pages, 4 non-country pages, and 2 holiday pages. Bag 10 will have 4 country pages and 4 non-country pages for Annie. Bag 11 will have 2 holiday country pages for Lisa. Annie will have 10 bags with 4 country pages and 4 non-country pages. Lisa will have 10 bags with 2 country pages. Right? Or am I over-thinking it?

Sounds right to me.

I expect to see a prototype or two from you in the next few days, Missy! :rotfl2:

Okay since you asked so nicely.

Club Cool: I am thinking of cutting a larger cup(red base with white area for writing), is everyone okay with that?

Spaceship Earth: Which title would you all prefer, "Our Future" or "Journey Through Time"?

Nothing is glued down so I can adjust if needed.

Checking in. My addy has not changed since our last swaps. Let me know if you still need it.
I will be reading the whole thread after I run to the grocery store and pick up the dogs from the kennel. Parents decided to leave Sis's house early and are stopping here for a few days before heading back to Florida. Going to be super busy today getting the house cleaned up before they arrive. Not exactly the surprise I was hoping for, LOL.
Saw the links for sketches. Will be going through them all for sure.

AWM,

That is so nice that your parents are stopping by for a visit. :)
Your house should be cleaning, you weren't home all weekend!!!
We had a great time.. My kids talked about it all the way home.. They said your boys are so quiet.. I said that is because you 3 don't take a breath for them to talk! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter