ERROR message

I've seen it a couple times today.

I don't run the DISboards, but I KNOW that error message. It is NOT on our end. There is a connection issue on the server. As there may be more than one server in play, reloading often "solves" the issue.

I deal with these issues all day, every day...and it hurts to see it one something I use but can't fix :)

I've been getting it over the past couple of days, usually when I click a link to another thread.

I just restarted the server running memcached, let me know if it helps.
It's not new we have used it for years

Nope, errorred again a second ago. I should have grabbed the server IP, but it was pretty much the same error.

FYI, it is Orlando Attractions Magazine, although they re-tweeted what Bastable had tweeted. Assuming the source is reliable, Miyuki stated that it was due to food prep rules...probably some spoilsport didn't like how she handled it with her bare hands and then handed it over...

FYI, it is Orlando Attractions Magazine, although they re-tweeted what Bastable had tweeted. Assuming the source is reliable, Miyuki stated that it was due to food prep rules...probably some spoilsport didn't like how she handled it with her bare hands and then handed it over...

So basically the food prep rules crashed memcache? I'll have to google that :)

Well anyway, I haven't been able to recreate this error (of course) and there is nothing in the logs. I rebuilt php and memcache last night so let me know if you are still seeing the error today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter