"Error on Page" message

reldridge

<font color=9999FF>Non-believers don't get tagged!
Since the Friday night shutdown for upgrade on your site I have been getting the "Error on Page" message from internet explorer
on both my home and office computers when I open various threads on the boards. Different brand machines but both running Windows XP. Most of the details show "syntax error" on line -------. Any ideas??

I don't get any errors, but it's odd that you are getting them on both units.

IE6?

JC

I'm home again! Tried the above mentioned thread at work today and now here at home. Same "error on page" message on both machines. But, now that seems to be the only thread that's displaying that message for me at either office or here (Great Trip report by the way!!). There were several others over the weekend, but that's the only one that I can specifically recall. Whatever it is, it's obviously not a problem for anyone else, and now it seems not to be much of a problem for me either. At the time, I thought it was strange since I had never seen any type of message like that from my browser on any of the DIS boards. I just assumed it was a site problem. But, I thought I learned long ago what happens when you "assume" anything. Thanks for your indulgence-

:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter