.*Even Miracles Take A Little Time.* A Beyond Birthdays PTR ~Complete~

Glad you got it situated at work! Luckily, I didn't have a job when I got mine out, but I did miss out on Spring Break.

We don't have senior project at our school.

Wow, that's a lot of work. We have two books and assignments to go with them. Lang is pretty intense, workload wise, but I hear Lit is a lot easier, but now there's all new Lit teachers, so who knows.

I think I like Lang better because I like writing way more than reading. Lang def was social studies, so APUSH def helped.

Thank! I got a group interview at Coldstone, but I'm going to be on vacation, so I don't know what to do. :(

Going with your school sounds like so much fun! My class trip is to the Bahamas! No thanks lol!
I know how you feel about wanting to stay in a Disney resort. I almost never do anymore because now we stay at the Swan and Dolphin with reward points. I love them, but they're not Disney. I really want to stay at AOA! I hope you get to stay longer. What month are you going? I'm hoping to go with friends at the end of March for Spring Break, but it's kind of pricy that week, so who knows.

Glad you got your Lit out of the way. I guess having a deadline must be nice because then you can't procrastinate the whole thing until the very end, like me.

Yeah, but now it's kinda made it hard for me to get hours. I was supposed to get almost 30 hours originally, which would've been a big step up from my last paycheck but unfortunately that changed VERY quickly because of scheduling mess-ups and rain so I only got five hours last week. Now I'm only getting five hours this week. Ugh, so frustrating. If I don't go in tomorrow I'm going to be SOOOOO frustrated you have no idea. :furious: I would stay away from my twitter if I were you lol

Makes life a whole lot easier. There is a whole added level of stress that comes with senior project. Not looking forward to it.

Yeah and now I'm procrastinating on it again, but I know I'll have a ton of time to read after I get my wisdom teeth out so... one plus to the pain.

Yeah, I think that's why most kids didn't like it. Most kids who took it are more into English than Social Studies or went in for English. Kinda turned me away since I was going into it thinking of doing the same thing, but now I'm not.

Ooo, that's tough. Have you contacted them personally about that? I know it's usually not the greatest things ever to reschedule an interview but if you're up front and quick about it, I'm sure it won't be a huge biggy.

Swan and Dolphin are Disney resorts ::yes:: I mean, they may not look like it but neither do the Grand Floridian, Beach Club or Coronado Springs, but they all are. And I believe I'm going the last week in February (first week in March if I get to stay longer). That's our winter break then we have spring break in April (my school does a lot of our vacations week differently... I think we may have a short one in March too, but I'll need a rain check on that). I know when we go, it's a much quieter time for the most part since it's a bit colder for Florida weather and not many schools have the same break so... it works out that way!

True, but it makes the summer... not really a summer anymore sadly since you have to worry about these deadlines on top of other summer work which you need to get done. But it'll be nice to have that all over with by mid August than the end of August. :)

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS WE WON'T BE SLEEPING AND NO IT AIN'T DISNEY (PART 1)

Hello DISers!

I'm sorry once again that the videos aren't up yet. I've started to procrastinate on it and I feel so awful. I'm not even getting on the ball for my AP work yet and I told myself I would start doing that about now. But I'll get to it. I just have some really awesome news to tell you about!

So... a few days ago, my mom got a call from a friend offering her some concert tickets (I'm gonna build the suspense on this one) and she consulted with us. One of my sisters was already offered better tickets for this concert and was already going, so I got an automatic in on this and it luckily was happening on the day I got an additional day off (which was a good and a bad thing). So... signed, sealed, delivered, right?

WRONG!

First off, there were only three tickets and there were four of us who could go (my mom, my littlest sister (DYS), my dad and I). The consensus was that I would go because I actually was excited about these tickets when my dad really has no interest in who we were going to see (sans one of the opening acts). Furthermore, we ran into another problem.

When we brought this up to my dad after consensus, my dad got on my mom about financial stuff before she bought the tickets from her friend. I understand where he's coming from, my parents have really taught me well about the value of the dollar, but this happens every time we want to have fun. It's becoming really obnoxious. We'll spend money on things all the time, but when it's not something my dad wants or approves of, he throws a fit. And let me tell you, it really puts a damper on things after having it happen so often.

Anyways, after my dad read us the riot act, guilting us out of any interest we had whatsoever over this concert, he finally says my mom can buy the tickets. It would've been a happy occasion, but we all felt so bad about even considering going to the concert and spending more money yadahyadahyadah BUUUUTTTTT we got it over it and my mom called her friend, scheduled a time for her to pay and pick them up and VOILA, we were going to the concert!

The concert happened two days ago. Everything went smoothly. My mom dropped the older of my two younger sisters (DOS) and soon we were going to be leaving too, trying to get out at 2:00 even though the concert was at six since we expected a long car ride. Luckily, this wasn't to be and only was an hour and a half to get to our destination.

So, what concert were we going to? Who was the opening act that my dad was interested in?

No guesses... well here are some hints to help you through:

1. This was a big sold out tour we were lucky to get tickets to last minute.

2. There were three opening acts (two big ones) and the one my dad was hoping to see is from England.

3. Heading the tour, is a very famous (mostly among teenage/pre-teen girls) singer-songwriter.

Well, I'll stop being vague, we were seeing...

TAYLOR SWIFT!!

Yes, we were seeing Taylor Swift on her Red Tour. Her smaller opening act was Joel Crouse who none of us knew, but he did a good job. And he's apparently from Boston too. I'll be interested to see how his career takes off. But the big ones were...

Austin Mahone, which I could've cared less about and wasn't the one my dad was excited about (if it was... I would've been scared).

AND

ED SHEERAN!

Overall, we might have been more excited to see Ed Sheeran than T-Swift. And he was amazing. Austin Mahone did a great job (he did a cover of Let Me Love You by Mario which was pretty good), but Ed Sheeran is so unbelievably talented! He beat-boxed, did some crazy stuff on his guitar and other things with his voice. Then, he sang "A Team", which was almost too good to be true heard live and I GOT IT ON FILM! I almost cried listening to that, it was so beautiful. Him and Taylor also were wonderful in their duet, "Everything Has Changed". Great pair right there.

Also, all of the opening acts were wearing Tom Brady jerseys (#12) and red converse (in honor of Miss Swift and her tour). It was pretty cool!

Now, before I get to the concert and the photos, I'll catch you up on the pre-concert on-goings. As I mentioned before, our ride up was fine. We ran into some traffic, but besides that it was much quicker than we expected and we had no trouble getting parking. We were a bit setback getting something to eat since every place was packed and stopped seating people so we headed towards the stadium (which was fairly empty at the time) and got food there. I got a hot dog and my mom and sister got pizzas. My hot dog was pretty sub-par and a bit cold. My mom and sister weren't fans of their pizzas. They got these individual ones, that were first off, not cut up so they could have individual slices and just didn't taste good. We really just needed sustenance so it was fine and we had some nice cold drinks as well as pretzels and fried dough later.

Now let's talk about my other sister, DOS, while this was going on, had gotten the better parking (free premium parking), better seats and was eating at a nice sit-down restaurant, the CBS Scene. It was not starting off hugely great, but we were just happy to be seeing this since it was only last minute.

I also, before the show, was tearing up the T-Swizzle trivia and kept on getting them right. Who knew I knew so much about Taylor Swift? I wasn't a huge fan of her at this time, not like some of my friends and not enough to know all this stuff (I actually was pretty critical of her at this point though I still liked her music), I kept on getting them right! It was crazy.

Okay enough, here are some pictures:

Walking up to our seats

Forgot to mention, we were only six rows back from the top row, but we had a good view of the stage, just a bit obstructed when she was at the way back, which happened during one song. The screens and jumbotron were very helpful then. Actually they helped a lot through the whole show because we were so far away you couldn't really distinguish facial expressions, but the screens didn't take too much away in the TV-esque regard since her stage presence was so radiant. You were definitely at a concert. The other performers also reached out to the audience well.

But anyways here's my ticket and a kind of blurry view than the actual view when the sun was out:

We did have a bit of waiting around before the concert began, but we used our time wisely, eating, using the bathroom and buying merchandise. I was having trouble picking out something since I wasn't sure if I should get a T-Swift t-shirt or not, but my mom bought some for my sisters while I was trying to decide. You'll see what DYS got since she's wearing it in a few photos, but this is what we got for DOS:

41Gb0QD3HpL._SX330_.jpg

That is from the website.

Then, we went back and took some commemorative pictures with us in them.

Did some edits on this one

And because I was having too much fun on my phone

With my mom and DYS

Then the opening acts began!

Joel Crouse was up first. I'm sure nobody will recognize him and our pictures weren't that great, but he did a good job and shows promise. You can see him in the jumbotron in this picture my mom took (all photos were taken with iPhones, fair warning (and some edited on Instagram)).

Then, Austin Mahone came out to really get things moving. You could hear very distinct high-pitched screaming fangirl screams across the stadium. He did a good job, very Justin Bieber-esque, but didn't seem too hardcore. He had a DJ and back-up dancers so it definitely got the crowd moving and interested, but I know I was sitting through most of it. Neither my mom nor I got pictures, but I caught an Instagram video, which you can check out at @goofy_disnerd. It's only fifteen seconds, but you'll get the gist.

After he was done, they had to do a whole stage makeover for Ed Sheeran (I mean, why wouldn't they) and so I was thinking about buying the Taylor Swift drawstring bag and some wristbands for my friends with my own money of course (shameless plug). But the line was so long so I went back for Ed Sheeran being amazing as always!

Got a little bit darker and some lights came on on the stage!

We took a ton of videos of him. I got one of him just doing some laidback jamming on Instagram (again @goofy_disnerd), but I have a longer one of him singing "A Team" at the end of his set, which was absolutely beautiful. My mom and sister both missed it to get a pretzel and fried dough so I was happy to have recorded it for them.

I also had to leave during his set to actually get a decent line to buy the bag and wristbands, which I luckily ended up in. I bought all three items for $20, which wasn't a bad deal considering my sister's t-shirts cost $30 each! I know, madness! But, here is what I got (plus my ticket again) for your viewing pleasure:

While I was in line, Ed Sheeran sang some Thrift Shop and No Diggity, which I fell in love with after seeing Pitch Perfect (along with the rest of the world), so I was singing to myself being the loner guy in the souvenir shop line lol But I came back and my mom and DYS left to go get their food and Ed began playing "A Team" to involuntary emotional response. It seriously was amazing, you have no idea!

Then, he finished and they had to clean up again for Taylor as the crowds began rushing in to get to their seats (and some were rushing out to get more souvenirs and get more food too... people are really clever). When, finally it was time...

CONTINUED BELOW

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS WE WON'T BE SLEEPING AND NO IT AIN'T DISNEY (PART 2)

Continuing from my last post, the concert had begun and I was on a media rampage. Taking pictures left and right. Also, after posting one of the pictures of my view on Instagram, some girl who was at the concert with her friends commented asking if I could see their sign they had. I answered back saying I could then she asked if I could try and get a picture of the sign when it was dark out and Taylor was performing so I did, so I'll have that picture in here, it gives you an idea of the atmosphere. It was so cool and their poster said "THANK U" in separate lettering. But before I review the overall concert, here are the photos:

This was when she was performing Red and right before she began the number, she gave her hat to a boy in the front row, it was so cute. Taylor was literally being wicked adorable throughout the whole show. I might have a picture.

You can sorta see it in this one since her spotlight is right at the end of the stage.

The picture I was telling you about

I believe, she was performing "You Belong With Me" in this shot.

Either "The Lucky One" or "22"

The Hood Blimp was flying over the stadium for most of the show

Her and Ed Sheeran singing their duet, "Everything Has Changed"

Some close-ups of the stage during unidentifiable numbers (it's the cameras trust me, you could see everything from where we were seated.

Those were essentially all the photos we took. We took a ton of videos though. I think I mentioned how I got Instagram videos of Austin Mahone and Ed Sheeran, which you can check out on there. I also took one of T-Swift during the finale, "We Are Never Getting Back Together"! So you can see some of that. I apologize for the loud scream-singing in that one.

My mom and I also got a ton other videos. I think I have Taylor Swift's introduction to "Red", a little piece of "Red" and Ed Sheeran singing "A Team". Then, on my mom's phone, there is Ed Sheeran in his first song, Ed and Taylor singing "Everything Has Changed", Taylor singing "22" and the big surprise of the night. This came completely out of nowhere and has been a big deal everywhere. Taylor Swift brought out a surprise guest for us (it was only on the night I went) and they sang a song for us. Any guesses? No, well I'll tell ya!

CARLY SIMON SANG "YOU'RE SO VAIN" WITH TAYLOR SWIFT!

It was incredible! Nobody knew about it and they did such a great job. I think the best part was how a good portion of the crowd knew the lyrics to the song. It was so cool and my mom caught most of it on video!

Now, I don't have any of these videos up yet, but after today I have the rest of the week off from work so... I will post it in the next update with the slideshows.

So where was I? Oh yeah! My review. So the concert was amazing, fantastic, incredible... I can't say enough about it. All the opening acts were awesome (especially Ed Sheeran) and did a good job for the short time they were on, really gave us a nice glimpse into their talents. T-Swift looked gorgeous, sang beautifully and really a good balance with fun, extravagance, being very personable and letting us get to know her as a stage show can allow. The fact she managed to go through a ton of different guitars, numerous outfits and still not look tired at all, I give her so much credit. I honestly became a much bigger fan of Miss Swift than I was before. She really is that talented and I feel could offer a lot to modern music considering how it's lost a lot of sparkle and genuineness in recent years. My favorite part of the whole concert was when she sang "Sparks Fly" and walked through the crowd, high-fiving everyone and she even hugged some younger fans. It was so cute! And she also made a point of not leaving us in the high balcony out letting us know how she could see us and knew we were there. I'm hoping I'll be able to get enough money from work that I can download or buy her CDs because I feel I can really appreciate it now. And I'm hoping, on her next tour, I can get tickets ahead of time and go with friends because I know they would have a blast.

From the concerts I've seen, Taylor Swift put on easily the best! If her tour is coming near you, I would try to see if you can find tickets ASAP because it's totally worth it whether as high up as we were or in the pit. You can't go wrong with T-Swift!

I'll try to get the videos and slideshows up for you soon. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday so I'll have a ton of time to do so then. For now, like always...

Have A Magical Day!

:mickeyjum

Just got caught up!

Wow you are sure a busy young man!
The concert looks like it was really great. I must say your Mom is lovely, really liked the outfit she had on very trendy. Your sister is adorable and I cannot believe how much different you look from the first pictures I saw on here.

Good luck with your tooth surgery, you'll be fine.
Just think good thoughts....pixiedust:Disney, Harry Potter(you got in on the ground floor of Pottermore I recall) and imagine yourself singing a duet on stage with Taylor. A positive mindset works wonders!

Just got caught up!

Wow you are sure a busy young man!
The concert looks like it was really great. I must say your Mom is lovely, really liked the outfit she had on very trendy. Your sister is adorable and I cannot believe how much different you look from the first pictures I saw on here.

Good luck with your tooth surgery, you'll be fine.
Just think good thoughts....pixiedust:Disney, Harry Potter(you got in on the ground floor of Pottermore I recall) and imagine yourself singing a duet on stage with Taylor. A positive mindset works wonders!

Haha, yeah sort of. I'm not as busy now but that's thanks to an appointment I have tomorrow but everyone knows about that so no surprise there.

The concert was amazing! I love Taylor Swift so much now, her concert really changed my opinion of her drastically. And on behalf of my mom and sister, thank you! :-) And yeah, I think this PTR is going on two years now so I would expect and hope so lol

Thanks for the well wishes! I always get nervous about this stuff and then it's not a big deal. But I think most of my anxiety is about just that this is my... fourth or fifth time having to get my teeth extracted and prior to this, the orthodontist told me that would be my last one. Of course it's not and I'm just done. I don't want to do it, yet I have too. It stinks :P

I will try that and yes, I did, I have an account in each house actually :laughing: That probably will get me through it. ;) I will make sure to let you all know how the surgery went. :thumbsup2

Assuming you survived? The boys were following you a bit on Twitter a couple weeks ago, they're on a camping trip before school starts though.

I'm sure, going by your signature and sig pictures that you're a huge Haunted Mansion fan? We all got the T-shirts and I also got the music box and am seriously debating about the Madame Leota Snow Disc.

I have one of the original tombstones from the opening of Disneyland's Haunted Mansion, I went the week it opened. (same with the POC and other attractions). Hope you got something since you seem to be a fan.

Assuming you survived? The boys were following you a bit on Twitter a couple weeks ago, they're on a camping trip before school starts though.

I'm sure, going by your signature and sig pictures that you're a huge Haunted Mansion fan? We all got the T-shirts and I also got the music box and am seriously debating about the Madame Leota Snow Disc.

I have one of the original tombstones from the opening of Disneyland's Haunted Mansion, I went the week it opened. (same with the POC and other attractions). Hope you got something since you seem to be a fan.

Yes, I survived haha. The surgery went quite well and the "recovery" has gone well too. No dry sockets! WOOT! And I'm glad they enjoyed my posts on twitter. Hopefully it wasn't during one of my more blatant moments because sometimes my language on there isn't always as great as it is here if you get me. A shame they missed the tweet-a-thon I had going on during the D23 Expo weekend, you all would've probably enjoyed it.

I LOVE the Haunted Mansion! I'm completely obsessed with it. I got a new iPhone case with one of the stretching portraits on it and I just bought the limited edition Hatbox ghost t-shirt. Still waiting for it to arrive though :headache:

Wow, that's so cool! Like from the graveyard they took out when they added the Holiday overlay? Whoa, I'm jealous.

M-I-C-SEE YA REAL SOON-K-E-Y-WHY? BECAUSE I LIKE YOU M-O-U-S-E!

I'll just come right out with, but... this is the last post for this PTR.

It's been a long time coming and I think now is better than ever. This PTR has now been going on almost two years. The fact I still update is probably crazy to some, but I didn't want to leave some of my more faithful readers in the dark so I've continued to update mentioning new things I'll add even though there has been no trip attached to the PTR. But now, with another trip coming up, I think it's time to close this chapter of my Disney story and move on to a new one.

So... I still haven't finished either the Quebec trip video or the latest NYC video. I have uploaded all of the Taylor Swift videos. They are all privatised and can only be seen via a link so you'll all get exclusive looks at the amazing concert I saw. I apologize in advanced for all my screamsinging. I really am a good singer, but literally in a huge crowd of people, all the technical aspects of singing just go out the window. Enjoy ;)

Ed Sheeran- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP5amVNIAuc
The Introduction to Red- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhFl2QjHC4c
Part of Red- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-5SVjYrWV0
Mean- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuaPIb9coJ8
22- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alKnh105nLA

But I won't leave you completely out of the loop on account of my inability to sit down and work on a slideshow. The 44th birthday of the Haunted Mansion was this past week on August 9th so... being my usual spontaneous self I decided to make a video commemorating it. One of my new twitter followers actually demanded I do one... so I did of course! Here is the result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rWsBza5EQ8

Since I'm sure most of you are wondering about how my wisdom teeth surgery went, it actually went over very well. I was so nervous when I got in there, I actually was shivering and shaking, but that also could've been because it was very cold out too. No problems with getting put to sleep and it actually turned out to be the easiest surgery I've had yet. *shivers* Now, I'm just making sure to clean out the sockets, but no problems, everything went well.

I went back to work after a few days and have continued to pull in some nice profit for the Timmy-needs-to-go-to-Disney-so-he-better-be-getting-some-worthwhile-paychecks fund. I am positive I'm at a point where I could get away with paying for the park ticket aspect of the trip, but of course that's not all there is to a Disney trip so I've got a little ways to go. Of course, not all the money has gone to the trip exclusively, I just needed to spend it on... SOMETHING!

When my first paycheck came in, I had my eyes set on getting some new iPhone cases since I've only had the really boring blue one for awhile and bought these two puppies:

Yes, I got the stretching portrait one along with The Marauders Map (I was on a Harry Potter kick for quite some time around the week of the surgery) one. I was very happy that they both were really nice cases since it was my first time buying anything of eBay. I'm probably going to be using eBay again when I decide to get a huge pin load for trading. I've heard the sellers are now more reliable in that regard.

Along with that, during D23 Week (which I'll get into a bit later in this post), the Disney Store online released this limited edition Hatbox Ghost Haunted Mansion T-Shirt. Being the mega fan I am, I had to get it and splurged with $30 to get it. It has not arrived yet but because it is only going to be on sale for one more day now, they said it would probably be a long wait for the shirt to arrive so I'm not anxious to get it any time soon, but here is what it looks like:

Credit to the Disney Store

On top of that, yesterday after a follow up with my oral surgeon, lunch at a local Mexican restaurant (I tried Fried Ice Cream and it was SOOOOOOO GOOD), some clothes shopping (much to my dismay) and a doctor's appointment, we went to the mall. I luckily live in an area where there is at least one or two Disney Stores within a fifteen minute drive of my house and then a ton more beyond that. Both malls near us have one so while my sisters were looking for backpacks, I took a solo trip to the Disney Store. I wasn't really planning on buying anything just browsing. It was a bit awkward, but I got over it pretty fast. I actually found this whole table for adult t-shirts all for $15 and since my mom was trying to find shirts for me, why not at the Disney store?

Then, I left.

I went from there into Newbury Comics where I just walked around as well when my sisters came to find me and then we hung around outside of Hollister. I found a Bazinga shirt I wanted for $20 in Newbury Comics, that did seem a bit much, but I've wanted it forever so now was my chance to finally get one. When my mom got out, I dragged her to the Disney Store and we went through the shirts. I literally went from being a 17 year old young adult to a five year old kid in that second. I wanted every shirt on there, but I only ended up getting three. Then, we went back to Newbury Comics and got the Bazinga shirt. Here is the array of shirts:

Then, my youngest sister DYS and I headed back to the Disney Store and played around a bit. We took some pictures with the stuffed animals and then we were trying to decide if we wanted to get something, just a small little toy or whatever. My sister ended up getting the the pea pod from Toy Story 3 and I got a Pluto vinylmation I'd been eyeing for awhile from this little sale section they had for THREE BUCKS! I know, crazy right? I'm pretty sure it was like $12 or something when I first wanted to get it. I'll definitely have to check back there again to see if I can get another vinyl because there was a really awesome Phineas one there too. Here were our purchases:

We also took a ton of other photos with the plushes, but there are too many. It literally took the whole drive home to post them so I'll just direct you to my Instagram and Twitter @goofy_disnerd. Overall, it was a successful and fun day!

A few days prior, I'm sure a lot of you know about this, there was also the D23 Expo aka the comic-con exclusively for Disney fans. I had known about it since the last one in 2011 so I originally wasn't into it... until someone posted about an interview with Alan Menken and Richard Sherman having a concert! Those two are probably two of my all-time favorite Disney composers so I had to listen in through my twitter since no tickets were being sold anymore for D23 and I literally had the most fun weekend ever. I literally would sit on my iPhone all day, do nothing, but just get caught up in all this Disney anticipation. It was by far the best week to be a DisNerd. I'm planning on doing a video of my opinion of it soon, there was just so much to talk about and I had fun doing the other video (Haunted Mansion) so I want to do another, get me prepared for when I go to Disney and go crazy with the videos.

So... yeah, that's it. I haven't heard anything yet about the trip dates or if we are going to WWOHP, nothing. I'm surprised considering how the Chorus & Band are both quite good at getting this information out, but I guess they might be waiting until the school year begins. If you would like to keep up-to-date on the inner workings of my life you may follow me on twitter and instagram @goofy_disnerd. I'll also send out private messages to anyone who wants to see the videos from the NYC 2013 trip and Quebec City, just message me on here and I'll make sure to get those to you once I get them up along with the D23 Expo video.

I'll be starting another PTR once I know for sure of dates and a rough schedule so I can begin planning. My mom wants to chaperone and maybe stay longer than the days my school is gonna be down there, but we'll see. I'm crossing my fingers for that though I know it's going to take a lot of convincing for my dad and DOS (DYS is honestly turning into such a Disney fan, I feel somehow responsible ;))

I hope you'll be over for my next PTR and TR and whatever else I might have in store. And you all always make it worthwhile being so encouraging, interested and nice. I can tell you my time on the DIS will be quite a long time.

Have a magical day!

:mickeyjum

Yes, I survived haha. The surgery went quite well and the "recovery" has gone well too. No dry sockets! WOOT! And I'm glad they enjoyed my posts on twitter. Hopefully it wasn't during one of my more blatant moments because sometimes my language on there isn't always as great as it is here if you get me. A shame they missed the tweet-a-thon I had going on during the D23 Expo weekend, you all would've probably enjoyed it.

I LOVE the Haunted Mansion! I'm completely obsessed with it. I got a new iPhone case with one of the stretching portraits on it and I just bought the limited edition Hatbox ghost t-shirt. Still waiting for it to arrive though :headache:

Wow, that's so cool! Like from the graveyard they took out when they added the Holiday overlay? Whoa, I'm jealous.

They're teenage boys too, they use some bad language once in awhile too, no matter how much I dislike it.:rolleyes1

Here's the bad news. The t-shirts won't arrive for 6-8 weeks, they were just a pre-order or reservation....:confused3 according to the CM I spoke with when I received my notice of shipping and all but the shirts appeared on that and my credit card bill. Hopefully they'll get here before Halloween and/or my trip!

The tombstones were the ones that say 'Here lies___Ghost Number 1000'
Your name was put in the blank, mine isn't there. They are going for about $75-125.
Not as valuable as some of my collectibles but more than some others.

AWESOME Iphone cases!!! IoA and WB sites have some very neat HP cases since you have one of the MMap (a really neat Snape case on one of the sites) Also love all your purchases! What a buy on the Vinylmation! Our one surviving Disney Store 35 miles away isn't carrying that much interesting stuff, so we shop online. My eldest grand likes Jack Skellington and has all of those shirts ever made available........

I see you're closing this report but just wanted to respond to your comment.
I have 12 subscriptions so try to at least read them.....
Will watch for your new report in future!

They're teenage boys too, they use some bad language once in awhile too, no matter how much I dislike it.:rolleyes1

Here's the bad news. The t-shirts won't arrive for 6-8 weeks, they were just a pre-order or reservation....:confused3 according to the CM I spoke with when I received my notice of shipping and all but the shirts appeared on that and my credit card bill. Hopefully they'll get here before Halloween and/or my trip!

The tombstones were the ones that say 'Here lies___Ghost Number 1000'
Your name was put in the blank, mine isn't there. They are going for about $75-125.
Not as valuable as some of my collectibles but more than some others.

AWESOME Iphone cases!!! IoA and WB sites have some very neat HP cases since you have one of the MMap (a really neat Snape case on one of the sites) Also love all your purchases! What a buy on the Vinylmation! Our one surviving Disney Store 35 miles away isn't carrying that much interesting stuff, so we shop online. My eldest grand likes Jack Skellington and has all of those shirts ever made available........

I see you're closing this report but just wanted to respond to your comment.
I have 12 subscriptions so try to at least read them.....
Will watch for your new report in future!

Okay, just wanted to make sure. :thumbsup2

I expected that. I haven't received a shipping message or anything. The payment hasn't even gone through my debit card yet. I might have to check up on that, but I'm guessing they won't put it through until they ship it which won't be for awhile :/

That's awesome! I want one. :hyper:

Thanks! I actually looked at the Pottermore store and I really want the Ravenclaw one since that's my house, but I'm trying to hold off since I'm trying to get a T-Swift now lol

I honestly think buying online is better than the stores now since they are keeping so much of the good stuff exclusive to parks. There is a Disney Outlet Store nearby that I have yet to check out but I really wanna see because I wonder if that would have better merch than the average store. But I was happy with what I found at the store on that day. I guess being a Disney freak makes you a Disney snob having shopped at the NYC store, World of Disney and the Emporium, it gives you high standards haha

Of course! I'm leaving it opened, but I'm going to work on the opening post for my new PTR tonight! You can respond to my comments as long as you want until I switch over. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter