• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Evening Magic Hours for Deluxe Guests Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
Last edited:
So... this definitely confirms, Disney wants the rich folks - not their middle class, budget guests. Gotta say, this feels like a slap in the face.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...l-during-walt-disney-worlds-50th-anniversary/
An extra hour after the park closes available to all deluxe guests isn’t much of a benefit tbh. It’ll probably still be super crowded. Hopefully this bodes well for some kind of deluxe fastpass benefit though instead of just a pure paid version.

All resorts will have EMH back though.

It's not EMH it's 30 minutes of early entry which is useless.

Disney is not really taking anything away from guest but offering more to those that pay more.

They explicitly are. They took away EMH at the beginning of the year and are just giving it back to deluxe guests.

I actually don’t mind it. It’s just the way things are. I don’t stay deluxe, but honestly you should get more for spending $600+ on a room per night than someone paying $200. It does indeed suck for someone like me, but it makes total sense.

Just like I don’t think the neighbor hotels or whatever they call them should have been getting EMH before. Should have just been for Disney resorts only.

Me as a DVC owner at these events...

neutral-feel-like-a-sir-clean-l.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter