Ever Seen A Celebrity At Disney??

Chances are I could be sitting right next to a celebrity and wouldn't notice because I'd be to involved with what I was doing. That is of course as long as it wasn't someone I really like. ;)

I ran into Jean Claude VanDam (sp..??) in the gift shop at the Tower of Terror in 2002. It was obvious that he did not want to be noticed...baseball cap...sunglasses inside. He had some small children with him. I didn't say a word..and I meant I ran right into him...I turned to see where my boys were and boom..lol

He is very handsome and seemed to be a great father. :)

In 2000, we stayed at the wilderness Lodge and Britney Spears was staying there. I am sure a lot of them come to Disney but without there makeup they just look like average Joes so many people don't even realize they are there.

I saw Drew Carey on the dance floor and later off in the corner with some very attractive looking young lady at 8 Trax over at Pleasure Island one night. Probably back around 1999 or 2000.

I ran into KC from KC and the Sunshine Band waiting to use the restroom over at The Groove at City Walk one night too but I guess that doesn't count for this thread. :)

we saw president and Barbra bush on a golf cart surrounded by secret service running through Epcot, I have a pic somewhere but can't find it at the moment.:rolleyes:

Harrison Ford & Clarissa Flockhart were in the AK durning Christmas week we saw them in Dino Land.

Pat Sajak was in the room next to us at BW a few years ago.

Patrick Ewing was on the elevator of AKL with 2 of my DD's

Met Anthony Daniels and Warwick Davis from Star Wars during SWW last year.

Now I'm going to really date myself...

I saw "Wierd Al" Yankovic perform at Grad Nite (1984) and also saw Kristy McNichol and her brother Jimmy back in '77 or '78 during her brief singing stint.

Walked right past Kyle Massey going into Rockin Roller Coaster, he was walking in the exit as we were exiting. With an entourage of people no less! I didn't say anything but a few of the pre-teen girls in the area caught on and started screaming "We love you Corey!" :laughing:

Last May we saw John Travolta with Michael Eisner and his wife dining at Cali Grill. He was hotter in person (JT not ME). Stopped and let us take his picture. Very cordial.

We saw Colin Mochrie (who's line is it anyway) in line at the haunted mansion. He rode in the buggy in front of my sister and I. Later on that day we saw him at Space mountain.

When I was working at Indiana Stunt Show I sat Gary Sinese and his family in the VIP section, though I couldn't talk to him other than "right this way" and "enjoy the show". Disney is very strict about employees approaching or talking to celebrities. Which is a bummer bc I have always loved him.

Roger Clemens was at the table next to us at a character breakfast at the Magic Kingdom in 1997.

Wayne Brady
Spike Lee
Jackie Chan
BB Mack
MDO
Brian Krause
the dancers from Dancing with the Stars
John Michael Montgomery
John Leguizamo (got his autograph LOL)

I also saw John Leguizamo while I was waiting for the monorail. I wanted to scream and fawn all over him but my reality mind reminded me that he was there on vacation as well. I was to afraid to ask for his autograph because I thought I would be obnoxious. I did spend the whole monorail ride texting people back home.

We saw Vinnie from Orange County Choppers March of '06. He was with his family coming out of Cinderella's Castle at MK. My dh and his friend shook his hand and told him how much they liked their show. He was very nice and seemed to be enjoying his family time. :goodvibes

Harrison Ford & Clarissa Flockhart were in the AK durning Christmas week we saw them in Dino Land.

Pat Sajak was in the room next to us at BW a few years ago.

Patrick Ewing was on the elevator of AKL with 2 of my DD's
Patrick Duffy you mean. from Dallas & Step By Step

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter