Everything and Anything Disney

Sneaking on, but I just saw it. It was great!
Hey! No spoilers please :) but I'm glad it was good. Something to look forward to while my Social Studies teacher drones on like the History of Magic teacher in Harry Potter

Hey! No spoilers please :) but I'm glad it was good. Something to look forward to while my Social Studies teacher drones on like the History of Magic teacher in Harry Potter

Lol, my teacher can't exactly do that unless I'm in a live lesson on OCA.

Have you guys heard of Talking Mickey? He's having more regular meet and greets in Magic kingdom, there's a ton of videos on YouTube about it and I'm really not sure how I feel about it!

Have you guys heard of Talking Mickey? He's having more regular meet and greets in Magic kingdom, there's a ton of videos on YouTube about it and I'm really not sure how I feel about it!
No, but now I'm gonna look into it :upsidedow

Anyone watching Once Upon a Time tonight?

GLOW WITH THE SHOW EARS!

Idk if all of you are aware of a new technical addition to the disney merchandise but Glow With The Show Ears are comin out very soon! The ears are lights that are programmed to glow with Wishes, World of Color, Fantasmic, and the Osbourne Lights! They glow with the other light and to the music! Here is a video: http://youtu.be/qVe93Vhbpxk

This was a test at The California Adventure's World of Color show!

I think it's cool and a good idea! I will post a video in a few Minutes!!

I agree, I love the idea! In a few of the videos though there was like a pause between the child saying something and then Mickey talking...like one I saw the kid asked what his favorite kind of cheese was and he just kinda sat there... But since it's basically in testing they'll have all that stuff worked out and fixed and I can't wait to meet him! Although some kids might ask "why doesn't (insert character here) talk and blink but Mickey does?"

GLOW WITH THE SHOW EARS!

Idk if all of you are aware of a new technical addition to the disney merchandise but Glow With The Show Ears are comin out very soon! The ears are lights that are programmed to glow with Wishes, World of Color, Fantasmic, and the Osbourne Lights! They glow with the other light and to the music! Here is a video: http://youtu.be/qVe93Vhbpxk

This was a test at The California Adventure's World of Color show!

I WANT THESE SO BAD! And this might be a weird question haha but we're usually not in DHS by nighttime so is Osbourne Lights a daily thing? Or is it just at Christmas?

I agree, I love the idea! In a few of the videos though there was like a pause between the child saying something and then Mickey talking...like one I saw the kid asked what his favorite kind of cheese was and he just kinda sat there... But since it's basically in testing they'll have all that stuff worked out and fixed and I can't wait to meet him! Although some kids might ask "why doesn't (insert character here) talk and blink but Mickey does?"

I WANT THESE SO BAD! And this might be a weird question haha but we're usually not in DHS by nighttime so is Osbourne Lights a daily thing? Or is it just at Christmas?

Osbourne Lights are only around Christmas time, not just year-round. Ah, if only! :sad2: Haha

Osbourne Lights are only around Christmas time, not just year-round. Ah, if only! :sad2: Haha

I wish they were all year! That would be amazing! I get to see them twice this year as I am goin Nov. 15- Nov 23 with my family and Jan 1-Jan 5 with my theatre club. I am so lucky cause this is just a few days or so before they r done!! I love the Christmas time so much!

Ok thanks! I haven't been around that time since I was really little, I wish I remmebered them!! Oh well that's what youtube is for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter