Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

We are arriving January 28 at Disney French quarter and staying till February 2 and then we come back February 4 to the Feb 7 at Disney Coronado springs. We have purchased the memory maker photo package with the first leg of the trip and was wondering if it will be good for both stays. Thank you

In the past I always gone with my kids and got the memory maker. This trip will just be my boyfriend and I and really not sure of how many photos we will have. Can I review the photos after the trip and then buy the MM package for $199? or do I have to purchase the package now (I arrive tomorrow and missed the 3 day period) and will my MB also act as my photo pass?

Thanks...with so many new changes...this trip is very confusing.

You can purchase after the fact. I always purchase individual days and sometimes individual photos after I get home and see what I have

Question: I had a Disney World Gold Pass last year which was extended due to COVID & it's been a year so I was looking to purchase the Photo Pass USB stick from Photo Pass but noticed it is no longer an option to purchase unless I'm not looking in the correct spot. I only see the mugs, calendars. etc. as an option. Is PhotoPass download only now? I remember being able to buy a disc or stick in years past. Thanks!

Anyone else having problems linking their memory maker purchase to their account? I bought it as a Christmas gift to my parents for our trip and got the confirmation email, but it’s not showing up in my MDE and when I try to add it using the 12 digit confirmation number I keep getting an error page. We aren’t going until March but my mom is hounding me about it.
I'm having trouble linking my memory maker. I assumed it was already attached, it's not and I get an error message when I try to enter the confirmation number. My trip is in February, and I'm not sure if I should spend time worrying about it or not.

I'm having trouble linking my memory maker. I assumed it was already attached, it's not and I get an error message when I try to enter the confirmation number. My trip is in February, and I'm not sure if I should spend time worrying about it or not.
I had my trip planner link it for me. She said I was missing a digit in the confirmation number but I literally copied and pasted it straight from the Disney email.

I know that the advance purchase memory maker can only be activated 3 days after purchase, but I wasn't sure what actually counts as the three days. Does the purchase day count as one of the three days? If I bought it today (Tuesday) will it be available for use on Friday or Saturday? I searched, but couldn't find much info about it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Are there no more borders or stickers? They used to be available on iOS devices but I’m not seeing any.

Wanted to quickly ensure I understand this… I purchased memory maker in advance. Our trip is now over. If I activate the memory maker and behind downloading photos, will I be able to download additional photos if they show up in my account, as long as they appear within 30 days of today?

Wanted to quickly ensure I understand this… I purchased memory maker in advance. Our trip is now over. If I activate the memory maker and behind downloading photos, will I be able to download additional photos if they show up in my account, as long as they appear within 30 days of today?

yes you will. I have always been able to upload all photos that come during the active period

I'm sorry if this has been answered about 20 times already but my family and I are vacationing with another family this summer. I know in the past that if you are linked as friends in family then 1 MemoryMaker would allow you to download the entire groups photos. Has this changed with Genie+? With Disney squeezing us for every last penny I was hoping that maybe that was one thing that wasn't gone.

I'm sorry if this has been answered about 20 times already but my family and I are vacationing with another family this summer. I know in the past that if you are linked as friends in family then 1 MemoryMaker would allow you to download the entire groups photos.
Nothing has changed.

Has this changed with Genie+?
Genie+ has nothing to do with photos.

I was under the impression that at Disneyland it does impact photos so I was making sure that that's not the case at Disneyworld and also that at the very least there were photopass "AR" opportunities. Thanks for the help.
Yes, it's different at DLR.

If you purchase Genie+ for a DLR ticket, you get downloads for that day's photos. The former MaxPass system at DLR also included photos.

For anyone that's had a missing photo, how long did it take for them to find it? I am missing a few ride photos and filled out the form but I haven't heard back yet.

For anyone that's had a missing photo, how long did it take for them to find it? I am missing a few ride photos and filled out the form but I haven't heard back yet.
Sometimes you never get them back. If someone is doing something inappropriate (like inappropriate hand gestures) or not wearing their mask/not wearing it properly (even if they are not in your group) Disney deletes it.

Sometimes I hear that day, sometimes it takes several days, never more than a week for me to hear something, even if it’s “Sorry, we couldn’t find them.”

How many accounts can be tied to a memory maker?

We have a party of 16 going, in 4 separate groups. Can we tie all of our picture together in one memory maker?

Is there a way to tie all of our pictures together in case we separate?

Also, if we buy ahead of time it's 30 cheaper so long as it is 3 days in advance? Or am I missing something?

Last edited:

I think I got a pop up notification in MDE n email that a new photo had been added to my account. I made the request the day I got home and I think it took a week or so. This was last year.

Anyone that has been in the parks recently, are the PPPhotographers plentiful? Debating on buying MM...
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter