Excel Packing List - Download available

Awesome list! Thank you so much! I have MONTHS until we cruise but am loving thinking about it now.

Awsome list - I have eleven months to prepare but this awsome list will help when it gets closer!
I just have one question - will someone please tell me what the Duct tape is for:confused3 I keep trying to figure out what that might be use for but can't come up with anything, but it is on all the lists I have seen so it must be important!!

Thanks, this is perfect! I was going to start on our list today, and this will save me lots of time :)

Loved the list!! Thank You---we leave in 42 days so I guess I'd better get busy:cool1: It's our first cruise and this list will be a HUGE help

This is an excellent list! Thanks for sharing. I thought I had EVERYTHING on my list and I've already spotted some stuff I hadn't thought about. You're the BEST!

SHOOT. I just missed the deadline.

MobileMe closed as of yesterday and I can't get to the file anymore.

Does anyone have a copy they'd mind sharing?

Thanks! :)

Yes, please post. :) Perhaps you could save it in Google Docs? I'm not sure how these online file share sites work! Thanks so much!

SHOOT. I just missed the deadline.

MobileMe closed as of yesterday and I can't get to the file anymore.

Does anyone have a copy they'd mind sharing?

Thanks! :)

Yes, please post. :) Perhaps you could save it in Google Docs? I'm not sure how these online file share sites work! Thanks so much!

Oh please please I hope someone has this! THANK YOU!!!! I am a terrible overpacker, haha I need some sort of guidance :D

If someone can repost it I can find a place to upload for downloading.

I have it but don't know how to get it onto the site. Anyone want me to email it to them if they know how to get it up here on DIS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter