Excel Packing List - Download available

Oh please please I hope someone has this! THANK YOU!!!! I am a terrible overpacker, haha I need some sort of guidance :D

Lemme tell you in advance.... this list will NOT help you from overpacking, quite the opposite. Someone from an underdeveloped country would see this list and say "HUH?!?!". It's actually "too" complete!!!

Can someone please put it on google docs or email me a copy? Mobile me closed so no longer available. If OP moved it to icloud, then maybe it can be shared away.

Thanks.

Can someone please put it on google docs or email me a copy? Mobile me closed so no longer available. If OP moved it to icloud, then maybe it can be shared away.

Thanks.

PM me your email and I'll mail it to you.... have done this for others already, not a problem. Don't put your email address up on DIS.

Lemme tell you in advance.... this list will NOT help you from overpacking, quite the opposite. Someone from an underdeveloped country would see this list and say "HUH?!?!". It's actually "too" complete!!!

Exactly. :thumbsup2

[You're welcome to look at my pared down list- web-link in signature]

specifically the coffee maker (unless it is a french press) the travel iron and steamer --

also, you can't hang a clothes line on your verandah -- there is a line in the bathroom. the clothes pins are a good idea though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter