*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-5/3-
Helping today at a breakfast at my child's school. So todays QOTD is-what is your most favorite things to eat for breakfast?

QOTD-4/30-

When consuming soup, do you say that you are eating soup, drinking soup, or sipping soup? Does it depend on the type of soup you are consuming?

Eating soup.

QOTD-5/1-

Do you prefer pancakes that have fruits, and such in them or such plain simple pancakes? Do you like to use different flavors of syrup?

I like fruit in them sometimes, but I think I'd rather have my fruit fresh and on top. :)

QOTD-5/2-

When does summer officially start for you?

June 20th. ;)

QOTD-4/26-
Do you like the taste of coconut flavored things?
I'd rather have real coconut.

QOTD-4/27-
How often do you eat seafood?
Maybe two times a month.

QOTD-4/28-
Is there a certain breed of dog that you like?
Heinz is my favourite breed.

QOTD-4/29-
Do you have balance when it comes to riding a skateboard, roller blading, riding a bicycle, surfing, ...
I wish I still had balance. If I find mine, I'll let y'all know.

QOTD-4/30-
When consuming soup, do you say that you are eating soup, drinking soup, or sipping soup? Does it depend on the type of soup you are consuming?
I eat soup. I don't sip or slurp it.

QOTD-5/1-
Do you prefer pancakes that have fruits, and such in them or such plain simple pancakes? Do you like to use different flavors of syrup?
I usually have bacon or berries in mine, but I do still like plain ones. They don't make sugar-free flavoured syrups. IF someone knows differently, please lmk.

QOTD-5/2-
When does summer officially start for you?
On my birthday (June).

QOTD-5/3-
Helping today at a breakfast at my child's school. So todays QOTD is-what is your most favorite things to eat for breakfast?
Biscuits and sausage gravy.

QOTD-5/6-

Have you ever given someone who is not your mother a gift, card, ... to thank them on Mother's Day?

QOTD-5/7-

What color are you eyes? If you were to change it to a different color would you, and to what color?

QOTD-5/8-

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Todays' QOTD is-
What was a special memory that you, and your mom had together?

QOTD-5/7-

What color are you eyes? If you were to change it to a different color would you, and to what color?

I have brown eyes with a hint of green in them sometimes.

QOTD-5/8-

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Todays' QOTD is-
What was a special memory that you, and your mom had together?

When I was young my mother and I would read Trixie Belden books together.

QOTD-5/9-

Is there any particular dessert(s) that you wish you knew how to make?

I wish I knew how to make a perfect pie crust, so I could make pies from scratch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter