*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-5/7-
What color are you eyes? If you were to change it to a different color would you, and to what color?
Blue and green, but the amounts change.

QOTD-5/10-
Sandwiches, do you like your sandwiches toasted, or untoasted?
Depends on the sandwich.

QOTD-5/12-
Dishes- Does your family use a set of the same dishes that are the same design, ... or do you have different varieties that are used?
Different

QOTD-5/13-
Do you have a favorite actor/actress?
Richard Dreyfuss and Johnny Depp
QOTD-5/14-
Do you like to use scented bath soaps, and body washes?
No, and it bothers me when people around me do. Scents trigger my Migraine.

QOTD-5/20-
What was the last snack you ate?
Cottage cheese and some bacon Ritz.

QOTD-5/24-
If you are watching Dancing with the Stars, who do you think will win? And who do you want to win?

QOTD-5/25-

Do you prefer hot or cold tea? What type of tea do you like-iced tea, tea with lemon, .....?

QOTD-5/29-

If you were to pick up a cake and pie to bring to someones house as desserst to share, what types would you bring?

QOTD-6/3-

Which of the Disney hotels is your favorite to stay at, and why?
POFQ - It's small and quiet compared the rest of the resorts I've stayed at. At the end of the day after walking all over the parks, the last thing I want to do is walk another mile to my room when we return to the resort. We've stayed there a few times now, and it never disappoints. A close second is GF. I love their beds and the scent in the lobby! Lol! But I don't necessarily like taking the monorail all the time - when I'm worn out at the end of the day, walking up those ramps to the monorail seems daunting. (I guess I'm getting old! Lol!)

QOTD-5/19-

What sort of sides do you like to eat along with your sandwiches, and burgers?-(Carrot sticks, pickles, olives, French fries, potato chips, celery sticks, ...)

Small salad, potato chips, fries

QOTD-5/20-

What was the last snack you ate?

A croissant

QOTD-5/22-

If you were able to attend a concert, which singer or group would you choose?

Probably Sugarland

QOTD-5/23-

Do you use sunscreen when you go out in the sun?

I should, but I always forget

QOTD-5/24-
If you are watching Dancing with the Stars, who do you think will win? And who do you want to win?

I'm not watching this season.

QOTD-5/25-

Do you prefer hot or cold tea? What type of tea do you like-iced tea, tea with lemon, .....?

I prefer iced-tea. Peach is pretty tasty.

QOTD-5/26-

Will you be traveling during the summer season?

Just got back from Timmins. Will be going to Winnipeg in July.

QOTD-5/27-
Is there any t.v. show that ended that you would want to bring back?

The X-Files. And it sounds like it'll be back in 2017!

QOTD-5/28-

Do you like to have meatballs along with your spaghetti? Do you make homemade meatballs?

Not usually.

QOTD-5/29-

If you were to pick up a cake and pie to bring to someones house as desserst to share, what types would you bring?

Strawberry shortcake and blueberry pie.

QOTD-5/31-

Did you grill over the Memorial Day weekend?

No. It's not a long weekend for us. But we did grill over Victoria Day.

QOTD-6/3-

Which of the Disney hotels is your favorite to stay at, and why?

I've never been to any.

I will not watch it at the movies, but maybe when it comes out. My husband might take the kids to watch it at the movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter