*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-7/7-

Have you ever been to Disney's Flower, and Garden Festival? If so, what did you enjoy the most about it? If not, any interest in attending it?

QOTD-7/8-
If you were to get quizzed on any Disney movie, which movie do you think you would do the best on?

QOTD-7/6-
How many times have you visited a Disney park, and which is your favorite?
Not quite sure how to answer. When I first went, it was only what we now call MK. Next two times EPCOT was open. Last two times there were four parks open. I've never been to DL.

QOTD-7/7-
Have you ever been to Disney's Flower, and Garden Festival? If so, what did you enjoy the most about it? If not, any interest in attending it?
No and no. I have allergies.

QOTD-7/8-
If you were to get quizzed on any Disney movie, which movie do you think you would do the best on?
I'd do horribly on all the movies.

QOTD-7/9-
In a pasta salad, what ingredients do you like to add into it?
We don't eat pasta salad.

QOTD-7/8-
I feel like I know Frozen pretty well thanks to my daughter, but I also know Beauty and the Beast as well as the Lion King thanks to how often I watched them growing up.

QOTD-7/13-

Have you ever tasted a Chocodile-(chocolate covered Twinkie)?
Do you like snack cakes? If so, do you have a favorite?

Tastykakes are a Philadelphia staple snack treat. I like the coconut and the chocolate iced mini cakes.

Sounds yummy!

I have tried Chocodiles through an exchange here, and they were not available here till recently. My most favorite are the raspberry Zingers.

QOTD-7/13-

Have you ever tasted a Chocodile-(chocolate covered Twinkie)?
Do you like snack cakes? If so, do you have a favorite?
No to the Chocodile. Not sure I would want to. It just doesn't sound like a great combination to me. I like Little Debbie Star Crunches and Swiss Cake Rolls. (Now off to get a Swiss Cake Roll)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter