Exclusive Baby Gorilla Photos! (plus bonus Trip Report) - June '15 - completed 10/23 - Page 31

I decided to avoid all pressing work and read some trip reports this morning. Back home to Disney in 40 days! What, what!!! I clicked on your report and have successfully avoided most work for the past few hours. Great report, funny writing and it makes me remember why I love Disney so much! You had me stressed those first couple of days when y'all would skip rope drop AND take a mid day break! Who does that???!!! I was feeling better by day four when I realized you had a long trip and were accomplishing plenty. Whew! Thanks for sharing!

Back home to Disney in 40 days! What, what!!!

"What, what" indeed! Our countdown is at 76. I wish we had your countdown!

I clicked on your report and have successfully avoided most work for the past few hours.

Mission accomplished.

Great report, funny writing and it makes me remember why I love Disney so much!

Thank you! I love writing these things. Already thinking about how to kick off my next one :)

You had me stressed those first couple of days when y'all would skip rope drop AND take a mid day break! Who does that???!!!

We do! And yes, it's easier when it's your 10th trip in as many years, and you're down there for 12 days. Of course, there were mornings where I contemplated heading out to the park while everyone else slept, or even staying when they came back for the break. But I'm a team player, so I went along with it. Besides, I'm probably not missing much by taking a few hours out of a 3rd Epcot day.

Thanks for reading! I saw "likes" appearing in my alerts and got excited. Let this TR live on FOREVER!

Or, at least, until my next one :)

Our countdown is at 76

Hey, I think we overlap (if I calculated correctly)!! We arrive on June 12th, but for just a short trip - back home on the 16th. We actually weren't supposed to go at all this year (long story), but I couldn't stand it, and needed to get my Disney fix! We're at Caribbean Beach though, and I think you said you're heading back to Coronado? Maybe we'll cross paths in the parks :thumbsup2

Not sure if I'm supposed to comment on a completed awhile ago TR, but obviously, I just started reading like a week ago and just now finished so I couldn't very well comment awhile ago!

In any case, loved it! I will be going back to read your others. I have about 2 weeks to go before we leave so we'll see which ones I make it through before we go. Now to decide if I want to go chronological or not....

We used to be "mod trash" btw (we've done numerous stays at CBR, POR, and CSR, never POFQ - always booked - though). Not sure how we ever got upgraded but somehow we did. Not real luxies though because it was SSR last time and will be this time (which was the resort across from DTD/DS in your TR) so I think that makes us mid-luxies? Next year we are renting points so it'll be BCV, BWV, or AKV....so we'll be moving closer to a real luxies I guess...lol.

Can't remember what else I wanted to comment on, though I'm certain there were several things. Oh, and what did happen to the 2013 TR?? I missed that story because I was on DIS hiatus at that time......

So I totally just binge read your TR the last two days! Even though I followed it live :rolleyes1When are you going this year?? Can't wait for another awesome TR!

I think we're aiming for Caribbean Beach 2017. Will know in a few weeks when the packages are released. But I needed a refresher on the resort, and this was it!

So I totally just binge read your TR the last two days! Even though I followed it live :rolleyes1When are you going this year?? Can't wait for another awesome TR!

I think we're aiming for Caribbean Beach 2017. Will know in a few weeks when the packages are released. But I needed a refresher on the resort, and this was it!

Thanks! Happy to help.

We'll be back in WDW in less than 4 days :)

I do believe you're at Disney right now, so I hope you're having an awesome time. I have just read through all of your trip reports from your siggy except for 2010 (I don't know why I skipped that one) and it's taken a few weeks. Thanks for entertaining me during our lead-up to our trip, maybe our last on-property for a while. You do a wonderful job chatting up the moderates, enough to make me dream about them.

Hope to see a 2016 report from you, maybe even in this calendar year!

If everything goes as planned, the beginning of the 2016 TR will be posted this Saturday :)

We're in WDW right now, and we ARE having an awesome time! Thanks so much for reading!

Boy, forgetting the sarcastic winky face sure made me sound snotty. I do admire those who actually get trip reports started, much less done. I take notes and try but by the time the trip's over, I'm so sad to have it over that I can't face it again. So you get a gold star for getting them done in any time length, with work, kids, wife, and other stuff. I really can't wait to read the new one - I hope to be in on this one from the start!

Boy, forgetting the sarcastic winky face sure made me sound snotty. I do admire those who actually get trip reports started, much less done. I take notes and try but by the time the trip's over, I'm so sad to have it over that I can't face it again. So you get a gold star for getting them done in any time length, with work, kids, wife, and other stuff. I really can't wait to read the new one - I hope to be in on this one from the start!

Starting the TR, for me, is a way of extending the vacation! It helps we come back on a Friday night, too, so I have the whole weekend to adjust to non-Disney mode again.

Well, be sure to post a link here, once you get it going. Can't wait to see how big the kids are getting to be. :D

Starting the TR, for me, is a way of extending the vacation! It helps we come back on a Friday night, too, so I have the whole weekend to adjust to non-Disney mode again.
I agree with this. I started mine for our trip two weeks ago and I'm excited to relive it all!! My only issue is, I'm hoping to finish before summer break is over (beginning of August) bc I'm a teacher, yet that means I'll be done with the reliving that much quicker. I guess by then I can start planning June 2017.

In any case, I'm looking forward to this year's report from you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter