Exclusive Baby Gorilla Photos! (plus bonus Trip Report) - June '15 - completed 10/23 - Page 31

Boo... the trip report is over :worried:

Seriously though, AWESOME TRIP REPORT! Not only was it entertaining, but I learned a few new tips and things along the way... thank you! It was so much fun to follow along on your family's adventures. You have a very sweet and fun family... God Bless!

Fun trip report!
I read 'Tenth Honeymoon' and while on another report recently I saw in you signature that you started a new one. Oh Boy!:yay: The downside is I just discovered it two weekends ago. So guess what you made me do ALL Sunday..
Read you report from start to finish! I didn't know it was going to be complete, just as I got started :worried:
I'm glad you liked CBR, that's our go to resort since we had honeymooned there. Love a lot of your pictures, saw a lot of details that was fun to enjoy. Also gave me some ideas on where to eat when we finally go back. I love seafood and that clambake sounds like a winner and I could see a new resort.
Thank you for letting us all follow along on your adventure.
Stay safe and I'll be watching out for you 2016 report hint.. hint.. I would love to see what's new just before we get to go in October.

Thank you for another fabulous trip report! I've never been excited about staying at Caribbean Beach, but your enthusiasm may pull me over. Someday!

I'm excited to hear that you're going back again next year! Until you have another trip report to write... happy planning and have a wonderful time!

Noooooooooooo! It can't be over. :( What a great trip. You have now secured that I definitely want to ride Characters in Flight. That will be a must do for our next trip.

I'm so glad you liked CBR. I totally get wanting to go back to CSR, but glad you gave CBR a shot. We felt the same way this year. LOVED POR, and we'll stay there again, but CBR is home for us. Jason especially was missing CBR this year.

I feel the same way you do about Disney. Yes, there are a lot of changes, but change can be good. And I still feel the magic as soon as I arrive.

Can't wait to hear about your 2016 trip!

Now I need to work harder on my TR...

I've reached the end, boy that was fun!

I've laughed...I've cried. Well, I've not really cried but I did cringe when I read about your Band-aids and the unfortunate slicing and dicing of your digits. Eek! But I was fully entertained all 33 pages, thanks for taking the time to share your family's trip.

Your wife is awesome for engaging the Battle Girls and helping diffuse the situation. I bet their mom was grateful for the kindness. I love your daughter's autograph hat and I think I need to nick that idea for my own child. I might even pretend to come up with the idea myself. *Shhhhhhh, don't tell the kids*

I think our trip in June will be just about the same dates as yours, but at CBR ;).

Well, I am slightly depressed that this TR is over. I absolutely LOVED reading about your family's trip, and I sincerely hope you guys go to WDW again so I can read all about it/live vicariously through ya'll! Thanks again for posting this TR!!!!

Inspired to come out of lurking to tell you I love your trip reports, they are awesome AND hilarious! I am sad this one is over, but I still have one more to read (your first one, I am reading them out of order cause I liked the title of your second report and read that first). Thanks for taking the time to write them, and for making me laugh so much. (I think my favorite line is "You want to be king, you know what to do.")

I don't know when my next Disney trip will be, so it's been great to follow along on your trips. You have a great writing style, plus I also enjoy your food descriptions. Your family looks fun, and I also appreciate that you don't make everything sound perfect, you mention arguments among the kids but seem not to take anything too seriously (love Emily's poses in your pictures by the way, she looks like a fun kid!).

And p.s., if you are looking for another funny and cool trip report, check out TheLittleKatie. She just finished her first TR and started her second, which begins in Disneyland Paris (she's British) and then continues in Disney World.

Great wrap up to a great trip report. Thanks for sharing another TR with us! I hope we can squeeze in the balloon flight on our trip...just a couple weeks away.

If you are missing the friend of tr writing since you finished this one in record time, feel free to write one for 2013. Your readers will be delighted. :P:D

Thank you, everyone, for the comments! I've been busy doing all the things I put off while writing this TR, but will reply to the comments soon :)

Thanks so much for this trip report! You are a very entertaining writer and I loved your photos. We are booked for a June 16 stay at the CBR, so very very helpful report! :)

Thanks so much for this trip report! You are a very entertaining writer and I loved your photos. We are booked for a June 16 stay at the CBR, so very very helpful report! :)

You joined the DISBoards today, and your first comment was complimenting me. Love it :)

Thanks! Happy to hear the report has been useful for you! We'll be in WDW that same time, but back at CSR (as you already know). CBR was great, though. I'd love to stay there again at some point.

It's time to "strap on the feed bag!", as nilla TR frequent guest star Dan would say.

BTW, we didn't get to see Dan and Jeanette this year, sadly, since they were on a cruise. And we vacationed too late. Lots of things didn't work out there, which is sad :(

Hey Jon -- since we're heading back to Disney this year, I'm back on The Dis :) Just reading through your report now. Sadly we'll be missing you guys again this year. We will definitely miss seeing you guys. We haven't tried 'Ohana yet, but I know Dan would love to strap his feed bag on there. I keep trying to get a reservation, but not having any luck YET. Okay - back to reading. I'm loving it so far :)

Hey Jon -- since we're heading back to Disney this year, I'm back on The Dis :) Just reading through your report now. Sadly we'll be missing you guys again this year. We will definitely miss seeing you guys. We haven't tried 'Ohana yet, but I know Dan would love to strap his feed bag on there. I keep trying to get a reservation, but not having any luck YET. Okay - back to reading. I'm loving it so far :)

Thanks! We miss you guys, too! The circumstances of the night we all first met always comes into play when deciding if the kids are old enough to stay home, together, without us there. The answer so far has been "no" :)

Thanks for writing these. I was enticed into reading my first trip report by the crazy titles in your signature (I knew you'd get tired of Disney eventually caught my eye). Very entertaining and helpful to see ins and outs of restaurants and resorts and rides I haven't been to yet.

Thanks for writing these. I was enticed into reading my first trip report by the crazy titles in your signature (I knew you'd get tired of Disney eventually caught my eye). Very entertaining and helpful to see ins and outs of restaurants and resorts and rides I haven't been to yet.

Awesome - thanks! The titles are always the hardest part. Well, except for the "These Kids Make Me Wish..." one. That title wrote itself :)

It's great to hear that my TRs are helpful, too. We've gotten a lot of ideas from other people's TRs as well.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks! We miss you guys, too! The circumstances of the night we all first met always comes into play when deciding if the kids are old enough to stay home, together, without us there. The answer so far has been "no" :)

HAHAHA!!! Ah, yes. I remember that night well. Blood-curdling screams could be heard in throughout the entire resort I'm sure. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter