Exotic Rasul: expensive conjugal visit?

I booked the Rasul for our upcoming cruise based on this thread :rotfl:! Sounds like fun. Wondering how mad my wife will be when I start throwing mud at her :lmao:

I booked the Rasul for our upcoming cruise based on this thread :rotfl:! Sounds like fun. Wondering how mad my wife will be when I start throwing mud at her :lmao:

You might have a better 'visit' if you try 'rubbing' that mud on her (spoken from experience) :goodvibes

We didn't need a blacklight to see the steamed handprints of a persons on the wall, we quickly worked up what the previous lady cruiser had been up too. You could tell because of the small hands and the pattern. :rotfl2:

Ewh! Just as a sanitary thing, ew. At least the CMs could hose down the room. I mean, there's like steam, and um, fluids. :sick:

Probably not the best idea to "throw" hehe.

DW and I have done exotic rasul 5 times on the Magic and Wonder enjoying it to the max. So sorry it's not offered on the Fantasy as we are booked on it in October.Hope it will still be on the Magic after upgrades this fall we are booked for Sept. 2014 and would miss the experience.

I read somewhere that you could get a couples rainforest pass that included ER for $199. Anyone heard of that or done it recently?

I know this is an old thread, but since someone sent it to the top, I figured that I would go ahead and throw my thoughts on it. My husband and I did this years ago, and we are by no means prudish, but I'll be honest and say that we hated it. The mud was fun, the sauna was way too hot (I am talking causing red marks on feet here, the whole place is hard material (marble?) (which is probably good considering the need to hose that sucker down after people) and well, there was nothing there at all to make us, errrrr, well, romantic.

To each his own, but that was just not our thing! We want to try the couples spa room with massages (I can't remember the name) on our cruise next year, but I can't help wondering how well they clean that spa out between people, because EWWW!

:)

Weve done the Rasul on the Wonder a couple of times, but last cruise was on the Dream and honestly I had forgotten about it. Booked for the Magic in November and just scheduled it again, I hope its good after Dry Dock!!

This thread is hilarious!! We did the Exotic Rasul and it was nasty. The room was like a damp, dark, dungeon. It was small and dank and the thought of all the jelly left behind by the others was just too much for me... I put towels down everywhere and didn't want to sit on any of the surfaces for fear of coming home with a "gift" if you know what I mean... :rotfl:

Just sayin!!

Bumping an old thread...any suggestions of which day of a seven night cruise to book this? I'll be on the 11/30 cruise on the Wonder out of Galveston, with DGF and a mutual best friend (though only two of us will be taking part in this, lol).

I'm trying to decide whether to start off the cruise with this on our first day (at-sea), or save it for the end). Either way, it'll be a surprise so I can't ask what she thinks.

Oh, and is there a trash can in the room, for empty bottles/wrappers? We'll want to be sure sure DCL doesn't get any extra guests on our next cruise...

This thread is hilarious!! We did the Exotic Rasul and it was nasty. The room was like a damp, dark, dungeon. It was small and dank and the thought of all the jelly left behind by the others was just too much for me... I put towels down everywhere and didn't want to sit on any of the surfaces for fear of coming home with a "gift" if you know what I mean... :rotfl:

Just sayin!!

Isn't that why they give you so many towels? I certainly wouldn't want any bare surfaces touching anything, it was way too hot. We just put towels everywhere we went. Walked on them, sat on them... :blush:

Bumping an old thread...any suggestions of which day of a seven night cruise to book this? I'll be on the 11/30 cruise on the Wonder out of Galveston, with DGF and a mutual best friend (though only two of us will be taking part in this, lol).

I'm trying to decide whether to start off the cruise with this on our first day (at-sea), or save it for the end). Either way, it'll be a surprise so I can't ask what she thinks.

Oh, and is there a trash can in the room, for empty bottles/wrappers? We'll want to be sure sure DCL doesn't get any extra guests on our next cruise...

I don't remember there being a trash can, but they do give you a robe to wear so maybe you could just use the pocket?

I would do it near the beginning, put you both in a great mood for the whole cruise.

So it will still be offered on the new Magic?
Also- you don't get locked IN do you? Hopefully you control the lock yourself??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter