Exotic Rasul: expensive conjugal visit?

Well now! This may be the hook ;) DH has very reluctantly agreed to "try" a 4 night cruise - he's convinced he will hate it because , and I quote, " I didn't enjoy the ferry on the way over to PEI" :rotfl: He wants to do WDW after the cruise "in case it sucks" :rotfl2: Thankfully I am in control of the trip and am planning WDW first. But this spa thing has the potential to be his favorite thing ;) and the hook I need to make him love it! What time does the spa open? Would you recommend booking the morning of a sea day?

Well now! This may be the hook ;) DH has very reluctantly agreed to "try" a 4 night cruise - he's convinced he will hate it because , and I quote, " I didn't enjoy the ferry on the way over to PEI" :rotfl: He wants to do WDW after the cruise "in case it sucks" :rotfl2: Thankfully I am in control of the trip and am planning WDW first. But this spa thing has the potential to be his favorite thing ;) and the hook I need to make him love it! What time does the spa open? Would you recommend booking the morning of a sea day?

If you are on a 4 night, you are probably on the Dream. The Dream does not have the Exotic Rasul.

I used this thread as the hook to get my dh to agree to rebook another cruise when we are on our November Dream one. I mentioned it to him and he happily agreed to try it and then I said "Oh but it's not on our ship so we'll have to do an onboard booking for the Wonder" LOL

The subject of this thread had me laughing out loud. I am quite sure the exotic rasul is what got me my engagement ring! ;)

I would do it again in a heartbeat! Very fun & super relaxing.

At one point the DCL website said that the price was good for up to three people. I can't seem to find that now. Funny how no one ever mentions taking three people in this spa experience...:rolleyes1

This is a family board, but I will just say that we had three people in there the two times we went into the Rasul. :artist:

That spa treatment brings back memories. ;) We were treated to champagne afterwards and a wonderful Palo dinner after. Ken says he wants to do the treatment again next time we go.

And it really helped my sunburn!

So... I am on a 3 night cruise on the Disney Dream ( part of our honeymoon ). There's nothing similar on the Dream ?

ahah yeah well I guess they've seen a lot worst throughout the year.

I've been reading on the Spa Villas on the Dream. Anyone has some review/comments on those ? Much more expensive, but is it worth it ?
If not, since it the Exotic Rasul wont be on the dream. Anyone know if such thing is offered at Disney World ( Grand Floridian, Saratoga Spring, etc ) ?

I am wondering why people are so squicked out at what may go on in the Rasul room? Do they think that their own cabins, balconies and bathroom showers are pristine and pure as driven snow? :littleangel:

I certainly would never take a black light into a stateroom. Ignorance is bliss as far as I am concerned!

I am wondering why people are so squicked out at what may go on in the Rasul room? Do they think that their own cabins, balconies and bathroom showers are pristine and pure as driven snow? :littleangel:

I certainly would never take a black light into a stateroom. Ignorance is bliss as far as I am concerned!

We didn't need a blacklight to see the steamed handprints of a persons on the wall, we quickly worked up what the previous lady cruiser had been up too. You could tell because of the small hands and the pattern. :rotfl2:

Anyway we have used the Rasual on three occasions and it was FUN

I think I must be seriously lacking in imagination because when I heard about this treatment all I thought was "Meh. If we went to get all muddy we can go and roll around in the garden for free." Also the idea of mud and salt in my ... swimsuit areas isn't doing anything for me. :confused3

Let's just put it this way, my husband is ticked that that is not offered on the Dream! It was AWESOME! To each their own. Hot steamy, muddy, salty time alone without adult supervision or kids..... well, my mind works in different ways than yours apparently.

:lmao:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Did the Rasul on our first cruise last August on the Magic. It was fun and made DH an instant DCL fan. He said any vacation with a Rasul and CC was pretty much ideal. ;) We booked a last minute cruise leaving in 3 weeks on the Dream. He is SO disappointed there is no Rasul...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter