Exotic Rasul: expensive conjugal visit?

Someone know the prices? I remember something about $80, but is that for the couple or each?

TIA.

I would like to know this as well. The only two times that we did this, it was $89 per couple. I don't think that is still the case.

I thought I saw a post that said either the mud or lotions contained iodine. Does anyone know for sure? Dealing with a shellfish allergy. If they do have iodine are there alternatives?
Thanks

I thought I saw a post that said either the mud or lotions contained iodine. Does anyone know for sure? Dealing with a shellfish allergy. If they do have iodine are there alternatives?
Thanks

I have a seafood allergy and they usually ask about it and then make up something different. Sadly because they have to custom make it, they don't sell it. I would love to have a bucket of it at home.

Boomerang4 said:
Bump. Can anyone confirm from the past year or so that the steam room is no longer a steam room on the Magic? Thanks

If you're talking about the steam room in Rasul, it's definitely steamy. My husband and I did it two weeks ago and I have to agree with the other poster who said it was hot! We used the hose to cool off the benches enough to sit down but the water was literally scalding with no way to cool it down. Also, only one of the three sinks worked and the "on" button for the shower in the main rom came off in my hand.

That being said, the products they give you are fun and there are plenty of towels and surfaces to use for... Um... using those products. My skin was glowing by the time we left. :) Even though there were a lot of issues with the room itself, we would do it again. Some things can only happen in an environment like that!

Oh, and if you book it with the length of stay rainforest room pass its only $69!

I was laughing so hard reading this thread my husband came into the room to see what was up. Needless to say, he is now begging me to book this. :lmao: So is it $89/couple or $89 a person?

It's really not, you just book it for one person and then the other comes along. They don't charge you for two.

Ok. We were going to do this on our last cruise, but thought that it was $89 per person and decided it wasn't worth for that amount. Thanks for clearing that up.

Can you regulate the room temperature? My wife has almost passed out in a hot tub before, so it wouldn't be good if the steam were too hot.

Can you regulate the room temperature? My wife has almost passed out in a hot tub before, so it wouldn't be good if the steam were too hot.

I have a similar problem. I think what we did was make sure that I could cool off with shower. I can't quite remember if there was a way to control the temperature.

If it's the same as the rainforest, I don't think so. When the steam kicks in, it gets REALLY hot and you could easily pass out if you stay longer than 15-20'. I don't see how they would let you stay for an hour in the razul room if it's this hot.

We went to the rainforest room on the wonder last month, and DW didn't like it - it was too hot - hotter than a sauna - steam was so bad, you couldn't even see anything. But noticed that after 20' or so, it got better until the steam kicked in again.

I'd hate to book the razul only to find out it's crazy hot and can't be regulated. A hot steamy shower is one thing, but a sauna is another...

And sucks that next cruise we'll be on the dream in Dec '14, unless I sneak in an Alaska one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter