• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expedition Everest Challenge 2014

I saw the individual photos online at marathonfoto, but I'm wondering if photos from the corrals and after party will be posted somewhere else. Does anyone know?

I saw the individual photos online at marathonfoto, but I'm wondering if photos from the corrals and after party will be posted somewhere else. Does anyone know?

Where did you see them? I can't find them on marathonphoto

This was our first runDisney event as well, and it was awesome! Unfortunately, we are now judging all other races we do by this one. Not fair to the other organizations; no one can match the Mouse!

The excitement (and nice running weather) also gave us our best time since our knee surgeries (we each had one!). The people were fantastic, the race was fun, and the clues actually harder than I anticipated - we actually had to think! And to any after race diners, wasn't Winnie at Restaurantsauras fabulous?!

We are now monitoring the rD site for the next race we can do and thinking, "A half marathon is doable..." We will be back!

If anyone noticed, we were the ones in the young Luke Skywalker and original Princess Leia outfits...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter