• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expedition Everest Challenge 2014

Anyone doing the Family Edition Everest Challenge? My family has let me talk them into participating in that event! Hope the rain holds off for it!

Family of three here doing the Family Challenge! Hope the weather is good too!

The expo opens at 9 tomorrow and the race starts at 10 (eec family edition). Do you think it would be possible to pick up our packets right at 9 and make it to race start at 10? The weather here is awful today.

The expo opens at 9 tomorrow and the race starts at 10 (eec family edition). Do you think it would be possible to pick up our packets right at 9 and make it to race start at 10? The weather here is awful today.

Depends on how many people are using same strategy! As long as you are first in line, should be doable. I was there at noon today - zero lines and v efficient. (Except for massive new balance line...). As long as you don't have to switch out 4 shirt sizes, pick up commemorative pins (which is at separate counter), go to the bathroom, etc., my guess is you'll be fine.

lsa999 said:
Depends on how many people are using same strategy! As long as you are first in line, should be doable. I was there at noon today - zero lines and v efficient. (Except for massive new balance line...). As long as you don't have to switch out 4 shirt sizes, pick up commemorative pins (which is at separate counter), go to the bathroom, etc., my guess is you'll be fine.

I ended up being able to go today after all. .. the weather was so bad earlier that I didn't feel safe heading over there but it slacked off enough so I could get there and back. Very easy, not crowded at all.

Anyone swing by the new balance booth today? I'm hoping to pick to a pair of princess shoes but not willing to wait forever!

Has anyone heard or saw any indication of a 2015 EEC??? Our youngest has been begging to do this race and she doesn't turn 9 until September so 2015 would be her first chance.

I saw that there is a link for volunteer sign ups for a 2015 event, but there is no mention of it on the RunDisney site.

...keeping my fingers crossed!....

Has anyone heard or saw any indication of a 2015 EEC??? Our youngest has been begging to do this race and she doesn't turn 9 until September so 2015 would be her first chance. I saw that there is a link for volunteer sign ups for a 2015 event, but there is no mention of it on the RunDisney site. ...keeping my fingers crossed!....

On the brochure for our final race instructions, it does say May 1-2 2014

Anyone swing by the new balance booth today? I'm hoping to pick to a pair of princess shoes but not willing to wait forever!

I got mine this morning! The rain seemed to deter people but stocks were limited if you haven't gone over yet. They were out of goofy in my size so I went with Cinderella. They are awesome!

I was debating on getting shoes or the frame with your bib/medal/time and a spot for your pic. I think I'm going with the frame.

I got mine this morning! The rain seemed to deter people but stocks were limited if you haven't gone over yet. They were out of goofy in my size so I went with Cinderella. They are awesome!

I posted earlier but it must not have went though - I was able to get my Cinderella shoes in a size 6! In and out in about 3 mins :)

Is anyone here yet? I'll be in corral I, I've got on a yellow Team Beads of Courage running shirt, have brown hair with lots of pixie dust in it (and have more to share if anyone wants some!!), a white visor if it keeps raining, and I'll have glow necklaces and bracelets to share. Come find me!!

Here as well! Gonna be in/around corral B. Rocking a magenta rain jacket and some bright blue and pink nikes.

Hello all and good luck, I was told they had the ToT 10 miler medal on display at expo, I am curious if anyone got any pics of the display. Someone said the ribbon is green this year. Would love to do EEC one year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter