EXPIRED - Direct Sales Incentives - Summer 2020 - Expanded list!

This was CCV I was referring to. Guide said it was likely that it could be gotten but not a guarantee.

Sorry - thought it was Riviera which should have no issues right now with UY's being available.

Since CCV is mostly sold out then it could be getting an ok (or maybe requesting) that points be converted to the requested UY. Or getting on a list to have first option as people either cancel out on contracts or the points are recovered from some other means. It hasn't been real clear if or how DVC is handling the new ability they gave themselves to change UY's on points which should make it a given for any requested UY. It almost seems like they are following the old ways and not adjusting UY's and in that case there would be waitlists. I'm puzzled that they gave themselves that option but really haven't shown that they are using it.

Congrats!! We just finally sign our direct 300 point contracts. 150 at CCV and 150 at Riviera! Are they still sending DVC backpacks with direct purchases?
I bought direct recently and didn't get anything but a card in the mail. I asked my guide for a backpack and weeks later, still nothing. You would think they would send something more than that since you are paying twice the money as resale.

I bought direct recently and didn't get anything but a card in the mail. I asked my guide for a backpack and weeks later, still nothing. You would think they would send something more than that since you are paying twice the money as resale.

With direct sales so low they should be all over getting you your backpack and I agree some extra gifts wouldn't be a bad idea.

So Happy for you! Now you can save up and grab that third kiddo one in a few years. Maybe the upcoming Disneyland Tower! (or Reflections if that happens) :-)
And the next contract you get will be add-on points so a little cheaper. Woot!
Thank you 😊. I’m actually wanting to add on already. Hoping to visit some resorts when we try to get back to the World in December

Similar as with the current promotion? I definitely don’t think so unless there is a new “crisis” otherwise they will increase the cost per point.

I am not sure what makes you think that direct sales is humming along at this point?

I am not sure what makes you think that direct sales is humming along at this point?
I’m just saying that the current promotion is only in place due to the corona. Normally you wouldn’t get that much of a discount not even if you buy 1000 points direct but now you do.

I’m just saying that the current promotion is only in place due to the corona. Normally you wouldn’t get that much of a discount not even if you buy 1000 points direct but now you do.

Correct and nothing is changing anytime soon so I don't really see any major change incoming. Maybe just a small adjustment to a smaller or larger discount.

I just see no real change other than direct has been running and sees the volume which I have to suspect is significantly less than normal (seems to be but takes a while for deeds to fully get recorded).

Correct and nothing is changing anytime soon so I don't really see any major change incoming. Maybe just a small adjustment to a smaller or larger discount.

I just see no real change other than direct has been running and sees the volume which I have to suspect is significantly less than normal (seems to be but takes a while for deeds to fully get recorded).
Smaller changes have already started as DVC taken a few contracts during ROFR.

maybe things are already looking much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter