EXPIRED - Direct Sales Incentives - Summer 2020 - Expanded list!

Thank you! I am betting the 1000+ is the same as AKV/SSR but I don't want to assume, if you happen to have that too. Much appreciated!

No problem! $17 off for 1000+ points. Also, for Riviera, it is $35 off for 500-999 points and $50 off for 1000+ points (for new members).

No problem! $17 off for 1000+ points. Also, for Riviera, it is $35 off for 500-999 points and $50 off for 1000+ points (for new members).
Thank you! Any chance you know if the big numbers for Riviera are the same for Copper Creek and Aulani?

I would imagine yes. I just bought TWO fixed weeks, got the 200+ discount, and they are two separate contracts. As long as the second contract is the minimum add-on, it should be fine.
normally the minimum Add-On for RIV is 50 Points. So lets see if this applies when buying more points in a package and splitting it.

normally the minimum Add-On for RIV is 50 Points. So lets see if this applies when buying more points in a package and splitting it.
I'm still hoping they allow 25 points direct now at Riveria. While I'd love 50 points resale their prices are likely to be crazy high.

We bought a fixed week and obtained permission from higher management for a 25 addon last year. We actually increased it to 50 but with buying a fixed week, they approved the small contract.

Do they throw in a new car if you buy 1000 points? Sounds like a reasonable request.
How about a couple AP's? Part of the problem with this "incentive" is, it isn't exciting... Marketing people figure out a way to make $2 exciting - well, by doing something other than $2. Maybe they are still furloughed or at the pool.

I still am hoping (but doubtful) they have a "flash sale" with a 0% rate. Imagine, if they planned a 48 hour "sale" and gave us a week or so notice, how much they would rake in? Lots of Disney Dollars!

Probably, but I’d be more willing to put up with them for (hopefully) lower MFs, a better point chart, and a lazy river. 😄
I agree lol I think the MFs would be lower like CCV but I think the point charts would be similar to BLT or RIV. I think thats the new standard for new resorts. But man that lazy river, if disney built pools like storm along bay people would be more eager to buy, i know I would lol.

500pts at AUL or RIV for $150! If this pricing holds (maybe some slight inflation increases vs economy pricing slowdown) for DVC Disneyland would be awesome!!! <--this coming from a value buyer / coupon lifer

So I posted up-thread about my thought process. I had pretty much decided on getting 100 points at Copper Creek so I could get the blue card. I have been in a perpetual borrowing mode, so more points wouldn't be awful to have. ;)

However, to me, it seems like a lot of risk to add to my points collection right now, especially for a savings of $500, or about 2%. I'm not even certain if I'm going to be able to use all the points I currently have, given my cancelled trips and ongoing concerns regarding travel during a pandemic. Additionally, while my job in education is quite stable, funding is impacted by the current financial situation, so I'd like to keep my finances more fluid right now.

While I want to buy more points and get the blue card, the rational side of me is saying to wait. I'll save up and hopefully buy Disneyland DVC in a couple/few years, which is what I really want anyway.

That said, I'm still really excited for those of you that are taking advantage of these deals - some of the discounts are quite good, especially if you're able to buy a large allotment of points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter