****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

etoiles

DIS Veteran
I will be heading out in March if anyone needs me to send a card. Also this was a last min. decision to go in March so if anyone is available to send my two boys a card I would be grateful!
when in March? I will be there the first week if you’re going later.

alisonh

Mouseketeer
We are going in mid April and it will be the first time for my 8 and 3 year old, and my 14 has not been since he was 3. The youngest loves all Disney especially Mickey and the others love it all especially Star Wars. If someone wants to send them a card that would be awesome. I would be happy to continue to share the magic when we get there and it’s my turn. 😊 thanks!

DisneyDianna

Earning My Ears
Hi. I have enjoyed being a fairy god mailer in the past, as I love the idea of knowing the kids would be excited about receiving something special from their favorite character. I am taking my grandson to see his Mickey Pals and would be so grateful if someone who is going in March would be willing to send him a postcard. He is 3 years old and Mickey and Lightening McQueen are his absolute favorites. Message me if you can do this for him. Thank you!

omniscientmommy

DIS Veteran
So obviously everyone's Spring plans got canceled and no cards went out. Now we have rescheduled a trip for August. If someone would like a post card, as long as it doesn't get canceled, then I will send one. PM me

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.