****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are going Sept 4 - 9th. What is the usual amount of time post cards are sent before a trip?

I'd love to have some sent to my boys & would be happy to send some out as well. :D

We are going Sept 4 - 9th. What is the usual amount of time post cards are sent before a trip?

I'd love to have some sent to my boys & would be happy to send some out as well. :D

I'm not sure how long it takes in the mail but I could send some out on Sunday, August 22, 2010. They should get there in time. It all depends on you. I'm trying to schedule mine to come a few weeks before because we plan on counting down the last 30 days. PM me if you want me to mail them on Sunday. Maybe someone else can do it earlier in the month.

Hey! What a great idea! :thumbsup2pixiedust:

We have three princesses 5, 7, & 11. I would love to have someone send them a card before we leave May 21st. We also have some friends going at the same time, if someone would like to add to the magic for them, this is their first trip. They have a girl and a boy, 8 & 4. If someone would send them a card it would be great! They are super excited and this would blow the parents minds! :rotfl:

PM me if you are willing to send any out for us!

Also, we will be there from May 22 - 31. We can mail 5 or 6 out. PM with any requests. :cool2:

Been awhile since I checked in on this thread. I have some postcards to send already but would love to send some more if anyone still is looking for FGM. We will be there May 16-22 for a MAW trip for my son Tyler. I think we have a few cards coming but this is such a big deal for my boys that if anyone else still wants to send cards, please PM me and I will send you info!

I can probably send about 6-8 more cards so get me your info!!!

Hugs...

I'd love one for my DD's birthday! I can pm or email you info if you are still taking requests!

Just one last check if anyone still needs cards sent. I think I've PM'd everyone that contacted me, but things are controlled chaos here at best :lmao: so if I missed you, or if you still need cards, PM me soon (we leave Sunday early!) and I will add you to our list. We can still send out a few more cards if anyone is still looking for a FGM. Just PM me with all the important info and I will get them out!

Hugs,
Tami

Hello, this is wonderful!
We will be there August 18th - 30th and I would love someone to send one for my kids- they would just go crazy.
Also I would love to send out too when we are there, so please PM me if it works for someone.
Greatly appreciate it!

We are going June 12 thru the 20th. Would someone send my girls a card? Thanks!

Do you still need someone to send cards? We will be in The World from May 22 - 31. If you still need some let me know! :wizard:

We will be visiting WDW for the first time with our 1 yr old son and 2 & 8 yr old girls from June 26 - July 2, we would love it if someone would send us a couple? The kids don't know yet as it's a surprise, and the PC would make it even better! It would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi leaving on 5/30 and want to get a postcard from Mickey before we go
Anyone willing to help?

We're bringing 3 little ones down to the World in August (22-28) and would LOVE some postcards in late July or early August. I'd be eternally grateful to any kind soul who is willing. I know 3 is a lot!
I'm more than happy to return the favor when we're there. Let me know if anyone needs some sent.

Amanda

We're bringing 3 little ones down to the World in August (22-28) and would LOVE some postcards in late July or early August. I'd be eternally grateful to any kind soul who is willing. I know 3 is a lot!
I'm more than happy to return the favor when we're there. Let me know if anyone needs some sent.

Amanda

We will be visiting WDW for the first time with our 1 yr old son and 2 & 8 yr old girls from June 26 - July 2, we would love it if someone would send us a couple? The kids don't know yet as it's a surprise, and the PC would make it even better! It would be greatly appreciated :)

If you are still looking for someone to mail out PC for you, let me know and I will be happy to get them out for you on our trip June 3rd to the 12th...

Just PM me the information.

We are going to Disney Sept. 12-18. I have 2 daughters ages 14 and 10 if some of you don't mind sending them a post card..I would definetly appreciate it.

TIA, Danette

We are going to Disney Sept. 12-18. I have 2 daughters ages 14 and 10 if some of you don't mind sending them a post card..I would definetly appreciate it.

TIA, Danette

We will be there the 1st week of June, if that isn't too early to send them a PC I can send them one.

Just let me know, if you want me to, I still have openings.

I'm not sure how long it takes in the mail but I could send some out on Sunday, August 22, 2010. They should get there in time. It all depends on you. I'm trying to schedule mine to come a few weeks before because we plan on counting down the last 30 days. PM me if you want me to mail them on Sunday. Maybe someone else can do it earlier in the month.

We will be there the first part of June, I am not sure if that would be too early for you kiddos to get the PC but if you want I can mail it out.

We'll be visiting WDW 6/26 - 7/2 and can send out 6 postcards while there. PM me if interested and we'll be more than happy to share the magic. :thumbsup2

We are going June 9-13. Let me know if you would like for us to be your Fairy Godmailer. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter